PDA

View Full Version : Any OW BYPASS method?

Williamjers
01-30-2016, 10:38 AM
Are there any Any OW BYPASS methods out there. If there are pls help

Terminator201
01-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Well, some players said there is a bypass by playing only 1 game / 24h with 4 premades and you have also to be sure that your teammates will not report you. But there is no officialy bypass for it, i would recommend to not rage hack because overwatch is out of beta and no one knows.

There is a un-officialy method: Playing 1 game / 24h with 4 premades, 6 reports = overwatch. It's unofficially method and maybe works maybe not. The best solution is to play legit.

Mist
01-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Basically what Terminatior said..

But playing legit have always been the easy way out ;).

Divus
01-30-2016, 10:44 AM
Well, some players said there is a bypass by playing only 1 game / 24h with 4 premades and you have also to be sure that your teammates will not report you. But there is no officialy bypass for it, i would recommend to not rage hack because overwatch is out of beta and no one knows.

There is a un-officialy method: Playing 1 game / 24h with 4 premades, 6 reports = overwatch. It's unofficially method and maybe works maybe not. The best solution is to play legit.

I'm pretty sure the 1 game / 24 hr is patched.

csethiro
02-10-2016, 11:34 PM
What does 1 game/24 hr and 4 premades mean?

Drakoni
02-10-2016, 11:46 PM
There is no way to bypass it sir.

Ruckus
02-11-2016, 10:20 AM
What does 1 game/24 hr and 4 premades mean?

It is a method some players have believed to work(But, it doesn't), where you only play one competitive game every twenty-four hours and do so with four other people/friends in your match making lobby so your own team mates won't report you. In theory this sounds like it would lower your chances of getting a Overwatch, but in reality it doesn't matter how many less reports are filed against you, one report from a player on the other team could queue you up to be Overwatched. Valve and CSGO have always not been 100% transparent with their anti-cheat methods, so there is no 100% way to know if this method would actually work for bypassing Overwatch; it's just down to personal opinions. With all that being said, and as Drakoni commented; there is no way to bypass being Overwatched.

Closing thread as questions have been resolved/addressed.

/closed