PDA

View Full Version : BF4 Level 2 Cheat Review (detailed)

seth2wavy2
02-03-2016, 07:57 PM
Battlefield 4 Level 2 Cheat Review

First of all I want to start with what is on the cheat menu and what is not. Keep in mind that these features that I marked " - NOT ON THERE" are not on the x86 version but they are on the x64 version

Aimbot:
- Aimbot
- Vehicle Aimbot
- Vehicle Aimbot Sensitivity
- Aim spot
- One shot (Instant hit/ instant kill - DOES NOT WORK ON x86
- Autoshoot
- Aimkey
- Aim Speed
- Aim FOV
- No recoil
- Remove sway

Visuals:
- Name
- Distance
- Box
- Health
- Bone
- Snapline
- Weapon
- Vehicle Name ESP
- Vehicle Type ESP
- Vehicle Bone ESP
- Vehicle Health ESP
- Vehicle Box ESP
- Vehicle Distance ESP
- Explosive ESP - NOT ON x86
- Supply ESP - NOT ON x86
- Grenade ESP - NOT ON x86
- Rocket ESP - NOT ON x86
- Pickup ESP - NOT ON x86
- Bullet ESP - NOT ON x86
- Dog Tag ESP - NOT ON x86
- Gadget ESP - NOT ON x86
- Player ESP View Distance
- Vehicle ESP View Distance

Misc:
- Crosshair
- Player Warning
- Auto Knife
- Spectate Warning
- Local Health HUD
- Hardcore: Enable Hud
- Hardcore: Enable Minimap
- Hardcore: Enable Hit Indicator
- Force Squad Leader - NOT ON x86
- Force Allow Team Switch - NOT ON x86
- Force Attachments / Camo Unlocks - NOT ON x86
- Ping Spoofer - NOT x86
- Remove Sky - NOT ON x86
- Remove Fog - NOT ON x86

2D Radar:
- Radar
- Show Friends
- Show Vehicles
- Show Health

Colors:
- Customizable RGBA Colors
- ESP Visibility

Save:
- Save
(Not worki

Now lets talk about why I like this cheat.

The cheat itself is amazing and I have owned this cheat before and love it. The aimbot works well and the ESP is great. This cheat is especially good for those who are more of the sniper type player and the assault type player as well.
I have to say i have defiantly enjoyed this cheat and it's defiantly worth the money. There really isn't anything bad I can say about this cheat except that the 1 shot 1 kill doesn't work.

Ban Probability

Since I have used this cheat before and am currently using this cheat I have a pretty good idea of your probability of getting banned. so first off, aimjunkies are not going to release a cheat that will get you banned without testing it many times before release. The only way you will have a high-ish probability of getting banned from official Battlefield 4 (NOT, a BF4 multiplayer server) would be if you had everything possible turned on, on the cheat and was blatant as hell. Many people get banned from servers for being blatant and come make a review or ban report saying that they got banned and not to buy this cheat because it is "****". Also another way you could get banned is if BF4 had an update that released/updated their current anticheat which is punkbuster and FairFight. Punkbuster doesn't actually ban you for using "cheats". Punkbuster will ban you if you are using public shared cheats that are 99.99% detectable. FairFight is their main anticheat that bans people like us.

I hope this helps a lot of people out and they consider buying battlefield 4 Cheats by Aimjunkies

And remember... Cheat at your own risk!

Datpiff
02-04-2016, 09:28 AM
Greatly appreciate you taking your time to write such a detailed review, thank you for the feedback!