PDA

View Full Version : DEP Policy "deletevalue"?

MySecretSurprise
02-12-2016, 11:23 AM
Hello. I recently purchase your hack for CS:GO. It says the required DEP policy is "deletevalue", but my current one is "OptIn". Please tell me how to change/fix this ASAP?

Josh
02-12-2016, 11:27 AM
Thats ok sir, you should be fine with Optin as thats what the deletvalue command would set it to.

MySecretSurprise
02-12-2016, 11:36 AM
I'm having one more problem, though. When I try to Load it (either the normal CS:GO or Secondary CS:GO) it gives me this error message: "Injection failed with error code: 0xC0000428". Help. ):

Josh
02-12-2016, 11:47 AM
That error means you need to install all windows updates. Please make sure all important and optional ones except the language packs are installed

MySecretSurprise
02-12-2016, 11:51 AM
Okay I'll be sure to do this. I really hope it doesn't take long though, I only bought the 24 hour trial for now to see if it works. If it works I was gonna get a 30 Day Supscription.

Josh
02-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Ok sir, please be sure to check out this guide as well that shows how to install the CSGO cheat https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/installing-csgo-cheat-77396/

MySecretSurprise
02-12-2016, 12:15 PM
How long does it usually take to check for and install updates? I've already lost 2 hours on my subscription..

Josh
02-12-2016, 12:25 PM
If your windows is activated it should not take more than 30 minutes to find the updates, make sure your windows is activated and capable of downloading windows updates

MySecretSurprise
02-12-2016, 12:26 PM
I know that it's capable, for I have done it before. But this time it's taking over an hour just to check for them.

Josh
02-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Is your windows cracked cir?

MySecretSurprise
02-12-2016, 02:21 PM
I honestly don't know. But I just installed all the updates I could (except for language packs) and I will see if it works.

MySecretSurprise
02-12-2016, 03:18 PM
Well... it still gives me the same error. I even rebooted my harddrive, installed all updates, and reset my hardware ID. I don't know how to fix this and I'm getting pretty upset because my money is being wasted as the hours go by.

Drakoni
02-12-2016, 04:13 PM
deletevalue nx is a DEP policy sir. Run command prompt as administrator and type this in: bcdedit /deletevalue nx

From there restart your computer for that change to take effect.

MySecretSurprise
02-12-2016, 04:16 PM
With all do respect, I think you should read a little further into this post first. I already solved that problem. The problem is your hack tool is not working. It keeps giving me an injection failed error and I already did everything stated in the tutorial. I'm at a loss. I'm not sure what to do and I already wasted 6 hours of my trial.

Drakoni
02-12-2016, 04:29 PM
The error code "0xC0000428" means specifically you are out of date on Windows. You need to fully update your Windows via Windows Updates sir; Please go in to Windows Updates and click "Check For Updates". From there everything in both the Important and Optional tabs needs to be installed excluding the Language Packs and the Windows 10 Upgrade if it's available.

MySecretSurprise
02-12-2016, 04:44 PM
Yes I did this. After freshly rebooting my harddrive, I installed everything that came up in Windows Update except for the Language Packs. I don't know what else to do.

Drakoni
02-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Double check the updates sir as that is exactly what that error code means.

MySecretSurprise
02-12-2016, 04:54 PM
I have just double checked. The only possible updates that I can make are the language packs. I can assure you this must be a problem with your hack tool. I freshly rebooted my hdd.

Drakoni
02-12-2016, 04:58 PM
Nothing is wrong with our cheat or the loader sir as many others are using it fine and you are getting the error code that is telling you your Windows is not fully up to date. Either you are running a cracked copy of Windows which is preventing it from finding all of the updates or you have hidden them where they do not show up.

MySecretSurprise
02-12-2016, 05:18 PM
I specifically remember buying my copy of windows from the official site. It's not an issue with me or my computer. Also I have just spoken to a friend who uses this on cracked windows so that's not an issue. But anyway, I can see that this hack is not going to work so I guess I just wasted money (nothing new). No wonder it's so cheap. Thanks for the help, but I will sadly not be coming back for such a low-quality product. Have an outstanding night!

Superseb
02-12-2016, 05:25 PM
Sir, if you join Live Support or Teamspeak i'm sure any of our staff team would be willing to assist you in fixing this issue as soon as possible.

Drakoni
02-12-2016, 05:42 PM
I specifically remember buying my copy of windows from the official site. It's not an issue with me or my computer. Also I have just spoken to a friend who uses this on cracked windows so that's not an issue. But anyway, I can see that this hack is not going to work so I guess I just wasted money (nothing new). No wonder it's so cheap. Thanks for the help, but I will sadly not be coming back for such a low-quality product. Have an outstanding night!

As I stated sir there is absolutely nothing wrong with the cheat and I explained to you how to fix it; If you wish not to proceed with fixing it as it's an issue on your end then that is up to you. We have staff here who are more than happy to help you with resolving the issue either via text, voice, or even teamviewing you to see where the issue is with your system not being fully up to date. How you proceed on the issue is as I stated is up to you.