PDA

View Full Version : is the aimjunkies tf2 hack undetected by vac?

neocortex
02-14-2016, 06:25 AM
so like can i safely use it in my main account or should i make other account?

Azza99976
02-14-2016, 06:42 AM
best to use a second account sir :-}

Ruckus
02-14-2016, 06:44 AM
The game is free to play, shouldn't matter to much if you get banned as you can create another account. I've started using it on a alt account almost 2 months ago and I raged hacked always; still not banned. :)

neocortex
02-14-2016, 07:58 AM
i dont mind if i get banned at one point but can i play like atleast max 1 day before getting ban? cause with most public/free hacks i have tried you get banned within half a hour

Ruckus
02-14-2016, 08:04 AM
i dont mind if i get banned at one point but can i play like atleast max 1 day before getting ban? cause with most public/free hacks i have tried you get banned within half a hour

VAC bans are delayed, you won't end up getting banned right away, so you can hack all you want for weeks before a ban is given. The reason why you may have been banned from using free/public hacks is because you likely were banned for something weeks/months earlier than that so it made you believe you were instantly banned, also it could've been a Game Ban as those are given manually.

neocortex
02-14-2016, 08:17 AM
well i have only tried l-maobox free version and it usually always makes me banned within half a hour

Ruckus
02-14-2016, 08:23 AM
well i have only tried l-maobox free version and it usually always makes me banned within half a hour

Our TF2 hack is undetected, it would be difficult to get instantly banned from using our cheat. Public hacks are of very low quality; cheats that are publicly released for free include detected features on purpose to get you banned. Closing thread.

/closed