PDA

View Full Version : Counter Strike Global Offensive Review [ FULL HONESTY ]

SaMaGoN
02-16-2016, 06:44 PM
Hello Aim Junkies, here is my full honest review of this cheat after a few months using it.
Lets go for the grades.

Aimbot - 10/10 - Nothing to say, works great.
Silent aim - 2/10 - Spectators will probably see through it.
Smooth aim - 10/10 - Great feature if you want to play legit, press alt for aimbot, and shoot while pressing alt, no spectator can ever see through it.

Triggerbot - 10/10 - Some features added to this trigger bot, as in Delays etc..

Aim Assist - 5/10 - Working great, but spectator see right through it as in if it's an aimbot, you should use the smooth aim instead.

ESP - 9/10 - Amazing ESP with tons of options, including Champs, skeleton, weapons, player weapons, C4, Player color adjustment and a lot more, although one tiny bug with the C4.

Accuracy - 9/10 - Pretty amazing feature, with tons of adjustments, but not recommended to use too much, Overwatch danger.

Misc - 9/10 - Bunnyhop, Auto pistol.

I never personally got banned on this, but I heard it had a detection a little less than a year ago, so for the security its pretty much solid and safe to use.

CptPat
02-16-2016, 06:50 PM
We appreciate the review sir, regarding silent aim yes spectators can view angle changes as P silent was patched. We've been undetected since June 11th.

Drakoni
02-16-2016, 06:51 PM
Appreciate your review. As for your claim on Silent Aim that is true because they patched Perfect Silent from the game permanently so there is no site/cheat out there that has it any more due to it not being possible. Last detection was June 11th 2015.

bigjohnshog
02-16-2016, 08:09 PM
Appreciate the honest review sir.