PDA

View Full Version : CSGO Cheat review

simonomid
02-27-2016, 06:12 AM
Aimbot 8/10 it's easy to make the settings for this aimbot it takes a couple seconds then boom you're done ready to go my personal settings is 1.8 FOV 13 smooth value this is my legit settings

Triggerbot 10/10 It perfect I use it all the time with the AWP I just toggle it holding E and boom when somebody shows up in front of my crosshair 1sec and it shoots it's that easy

Aim assist 7/10 Before the aim assist wasn't visible for spectators but then valve patched it but with legit looking settings this feature is op or you can toggle it like hold down mouse 3 and shoot and you will kill them that's what I did before and it was perfect.

Visuals 9/10 This section has everything I want I can change colors for my chams and glow esp and a lot more recently aimjunkies added streaming mode but it is a bit buggy like the skin bug I'm not sure if it's fixed.

Misc 9/10 You have the basic stuff No flash,BH,Spinbot,Autopistol I don't have anything to say about these features they are just really useful and you can see spectators and use a radar

HVH This hack is not made for HVH which means it's not very good against other hackers but if you hide and let hackers pass you and you have auto shoot then they are dead

I bought a 3month subscription and I will keep buying it

The whole hack gets 9/10

Thank you

I'm not sure if you can see this video because it private but it's a video of me killing people with this hack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkxlYuEWMtw

Terminator201
02-27-2016, 06:14 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback!