PDA

View Full Version : The Divison Hacks

daboss731
03-09-2016, 04:29 AM
I feel like esp and speedhack should be made for this game and maybe modded guns to do insane damage itd be awesome.
There is also different clothes/armor so maybe you could make a modded item to give you godlike health. or invisibility or something.
Idk just spitballing, but i'd for sure buy it.

MULISHA
03-09-2016, 04:50 AM
Thank you for your input, sir. We will definitely keep that in mind. Who knows you might see one coming up soon

Regards

paracz
03-09-2016, 02:54 PM
Im in shock that this site does not offer Division hack already like all your concurrent sites.

Division is most sold game since gta 5. Im working in gaming shop and we are selling hundred of keys every day.
Guys, companies that gather datas from all suppliers and gaming shops already know it will get medal for it.

This should have hack already for sale guys. Big mistake.

CptPat
03-09-2016, 02:59 PM
Im in shock that this site does not offer Division hack already like all your concurrent sites.

Division is most sold game since gta 5. Im working in gaming shop and we are selling hundred of keys every day.
Guys, companies that gather datas from all suppliers and gaming shops already know it will get medal for it.

There is no definite choice yet sir so it is not a mistake in any way, we understand how popular the game is and there is a process when it comes to creating a cheat for a game sir, please understand and that this into consideration.

paracz
03-11-2016, 10:09 AM
yes, but have fun creating cheat for ****ty useless games like plant vs zombies.. or CSGO where 99% of population get banned for aimbot after few matches.

This site need new director. New leading. There is nothing like free will of programmers, they should make what you pay them for. IF you hire them to make division, they wil make it. and not its on decisiion.
Otherwise this site will shut down soon. And I dont want it. yOu are already late with new titles.. and now this?

Someone must change something. you need HIRE coders to DO WORK. Not on free will basis. What they want to do. Understand? Tell this to your boss.

Banek192
03-11-2016, 10:51 AM

I know only one site who provide really qulity cheat for this game. Others cheats have very much bugs like menu problems and many crashes as of today. Does rushing worth it? I dont this so cuz im really want a cheat for this game also.
And im long time with aimjunkies and if AJ released a cheat it dont have such problems like others. so lets just wait some time.

ImSoFresh
03-15-2016, 04:18 AM
Thank you for your input, sir. We will definitely keep that in mind. Who knows you might see one coming up soon

Regards

Today game is down for 3 hours, probably some kind of big patch. Question is - how much time do you need to fix it? Game should be up approx 13 CET. So far all features looks nice, but I can't test them - package purchased today, and game is down today :D
It would be nice to see most of the safe-houses inside teleport option. Also sniper and shotgun-guy warning would be nice, cuz they are so facking high dmg on the end-game mode. It would be good to know when you are in sight or sniper is aiming at you.

MULISHA
03-15-2016, 04:44 AM
We will have to wait and see what the patch consist of of how long it's going to take nothing we can do about patches guys we do our best to get the product out to you and they do the best of patches right away. Which is fine.

We will get to it as soon as we can. Right now it's 4:44 AM

Regards