PDA

View Full Version : CSGO Cheat Review

nagger
03-11-2016, 04:14 PM
tl;dr in bottom :- )

So I've been using this cs:go cheat for a few days so I'll share my thoughts.

Aimbot

As mods have said it - It's made for legit play.
You can make fov really small and even you won't notice that you are cheating.
But... if it is made for legit play, I don't see why they have rage config as default and autoshoot + silent feature.

Triggerbot

Highly customizable. I don't really use triggerbot that much, but as much as I tried it in casual + awp, worked awesome.

Aim Assist + Accuracy

If you are going to play legit, this is going to be your main feature of this cheat.
Works fine and it has dope "assist accuracy" feature - cheat doesn't hit every shot so you look more legit. ;)
Accuracy works fine but I don't ever use it as I feel like it's too much. I would even rather prefer people to just pull down while spraying but that's just my 2 cents. :- D

Visuals

It's fine as much as you would expect from premium cheats. I only use visible & enemy only + text health but other features work fine. You can even customize the color, how cool is that xd.

Misc

**** bhop, you can get the same thing with some AHK scripts (some even have better lolz).
Autopistol works fine, would be pretty cool if you could adjust delay there.
Spinbot - I don't see why legit hack would need this, but anyway this doesn't protect against 95% of hackers.
Weapon configs - I didn't get it to work so I won't say **** about it.
Tooltip - shows what each thing does. Kinda pointless as everything is self-explaining and you should know what you are doing if you cheat.

User Interface

Lets start off with injector itself. I had to install some custom boot because I had blue screens without it. Kinda gay because now when I start my PC I also have to choose the boot. In injector you can see your subscriptions + time - nice little detail. Injector's design looks a few years behind but it's simple and you get a few extra shortcuts/buttons like Live Support, Teamspeak and Forums. For me took a bit too long to load cheat but it's not that bad. Okay so ingame you get dope looking UI. Good looking menu with sexy sliders. I just love it.

Community

Idk, maybe I just expect too much because before I met a lot of friends in cheating communities but here it seems like it's not possible. As much as I've lurked around CS:GO section - only topics are for help and sharing their settings. Moderators are friendliest I've ever seen. You get answers from them really fast + they are very polite. (yes sir, etc.)

Price

With price of 10.99$ this is one of the cheapest premium cheats I've seen. Tons of features, great for legit play. Insanely good support.

Egyptian_Hax0r
03-11-2016, 04:41 PM
Hello,

We thank you very much for your thorough review and for your kind words. It's always a pleasure for the whole team to read such reviews.

Thank you once more,
- AJ Staff Team

bigjohnshog
03-11-2016, 05:19 PM
We really do appreciate the review! :)

Timgfx
03-29-2016, 04:02 PM
should i get it? have you ever been banned? and how long have you used it for? and which cheats do you use :p. thanks

SleezerZ
03-29-2016, 04:26 PM
should i get it? have you ever been banned? and how long have you used it for? and which cheats do you use :p. thanks

You should really get it, used it for 4 months and haven't been banned yet.

Rolad
03-30-2016, 11:00 PM
I've used it for 6 months and I'm global elite so what does that tel you (:

Thanks for the review and good luck!!

nagger
03-31-2016, 02:59 PM

I assume you've bought the CS:GO cheat already but I will answer those questions.
Should you get it? It is pretty nice for legit plays. You can do some rage in casual but don't expect to win against cheaters.
I've never been banned. Adjusted settings for my needs, reviewed my own demos and I think I look pretty legit for overwatch. VAC is not a issue as even some free cheats are undetected for long time.
I still have 7 days of subscription left, I must change my opinion about bhop. It is pretty dope bhoping in casual ;- D.
I've used like 6 premium cheats before. Price against perfomance this is one of the best.

Have fun.