PDA

View Full Version : how well does "The Division" hack run?

bob2025
03-15-2016, 12:09 AM
so saw that these hacks are now available and was wondering how do people find them? what are your thoughts overall on the hacks, and how well does the hacks work in the Dark Zone?

MULISHA
03-15-2016, 12:12 AM
Well I don't play the game at all, but I will say this, it is in its beginning stages and if you take a little time to get use to it. It's extremely useful. Let's say you're in the dark sewn in your about to be killed if you teleport out you don't die for me right there that's everything in a nutshell. The Aimbot is very good but it still needs to have field-of-view sliders which were working on.

But don't take it for me has to customers because I'm an administrator and most people don't really want to hear from us.

Regards

lolcatzz
03-15-2016, 02:18 AM
I'll purchase it in a bit and will write up my experience later today.

bob2025
03-15-2016, 04:13 AM
when you do make a review can you please link the post to this thread please, would like to read on it and see how well it runs before purchasing

Man-of-Albion
03-15-2016, 06:27 AM
Hi bob2025,
We have separate forum rooms to make surfing the forum easier, it would probably save you time if you searched the review page rather than wait for a link :)