PDA

View Full Version : The Division: Hack Improvements || Suggestions

frostinheart
03-17-2016, 01:46 PM
Hi there,

I'm very satisfied with the engine so far. However there are few points that needed to be updated.

1- Speed hack; it's triggers when the player is walking, and its being very visible by the others. Instead of walking faster, you can add that feature in running affect, so whenever we press run it will start running faster. It's very disturbing to walk like a frog in my opinion, its clearly visible by the other players i suppose. Also if we can assign keys to on-off it would be alot better not to press ''home button'' everytime when we need or we don't.

2- Aimbot features; It's being said before and the coder is aware of the situation i guess. The easiest solution is to lock on targets on our crosshair or if not -> the closest range to the crosshair. I think this will fix the problem.

3- Also the 2d minimap is not working, i would love to see the minimap and be aware of the players around me

4- Rogue status on the ESP, i tried today its not visible untill you see them face to face. It's a must have to see rogue status behind the walls by the ESP

Other than those, its perfect, thank you

ImSoFresh
03-17-2016, 02:22 PM
Speed hack should be press-able, for example you press CAPS LOCK, you are speedhacking.

frostinheart
03-17-2016, 04:39 PM
Speed hack should be press-able, for example you press CAPS LOCK, you are speedhacking.

yes, that is what i recommended. It will be really good if we can assign keys to on-off, for the each of hack options

CptPat
03-17-2016, 05:06 PM
yes, that is what i recommended. It will be really good if we can assign keys to on-off, for the each of hack options

The coder is still adding features so be on the lookout :)

frostinheart
03-20-2016, 02:16 PM
I also realized that, cheat injection causes Fps loss on my ultra settings with Double gtx 980 in sli mode. Normally its solid 60 fps without any loss without the cheat engine, but after injection, can't be sure the reason, it lowers the amount of fps to 50ish even 40ish in the areas where fog or full of targets shown on the esp.

Do you have any information regarding the fps loss ? it might be memory related.

Awaiting moderators and coders responses on this matter, thanks in advance.

Thraxinus
03-20-2016, 03:53 PM
I've got a single 980ti and I experience no fps loss. Might just be you.

Egyptian_Hax0r
03-20-2016, 04:01 PM
I also realized that, cheat injection causes Fps loss on my ultra settings with Double gtx 980 in sli mode. Normally its solid 60 fps without any loss without the cheat engine, but after injection, can't be sure the reason, it lowers the amount of fps to 50ish even 40ish in the areas where fog or full of targets shown on the esp.

Do you have any information regarding the fps loss ? it might be memory related.

Awaiting moderators and coders responses on this matter, thanks in advance.

I believe this could only be you sir. We have a lot of other people whom use the cheat and they dont experience any FPS issues sir. Perhaps you've got an overlay or recording running in the background?

frostinheart
03-20-2016, 05:27 PM
I believe this could only be you sir. We have a lot of other people whom use the cheat and they dont experience any FPS issues sir. Perhaps you've got an overlay or recording running in the background?

Maybe because im playing at ultra settings and few FPS loss is disturbing me. I can record gameplay if you wish, its happening after injecting the engine (no fps loss without cheat) and also yes, there is overlay active. I don't think this affects anything because on/off i dont realize any difference.

Egyptian_Hax0r
03-20-2016, 05:33 PM
Maybe because im playing at ultra settings and few FPS loss is disturbing me. I can record gameplay if you wish, its happening after injecting the engine (no fps loss without cheat) and also yes, there is overlay active. I don't think this affects anything because on/off i dont realize any difference.

Try disabling any overlays you have and inject the cheat and see what happens. I faced something similar with other games :)

frostinheart
03-21-2016, 02:07 PM
Try disabling any overlays you have and inject the cheat and see what happens. I faced something similar with other games :)

it is better but not completely, every setting is ultra, there is a fps loss after injection for sure, if you wish we can test it out in real time.

lolxlollipop
03-23-2016, 09:24 AM
Regarding the speed hack, it also seems to stop working when in combat mode (When the corner radar/map changes). Is it possible that something can be done to it to work even when in combat mode?

On top of that, will there be any additional features added to the hack? Just asking, thanks! Great job on the hack overall

CptPat
03-28-2016, 06:58 PM
I don't know if I am the only person to have this happen to but whenever I use the aim but I have to be on the same elevation AZ my target otherwise Aimbot won't lock onto them. If they are on the second floor and I am on ground level but I can clearly see them I cannot lock onto them with the Aimbot

Try increasing your FOV.

- - - Updated - - -

Regarding the speed hack, it also seems to stop working when in combat mode (When the corner radar/map changes). Is it possible that something can be done to it to work even when in combat mode?

On top of that, will there be any additional features added to the hack? Just asking, thanks! Great job on the hack overall

The coder is still adding things and making adjusts to the cheat :)

The-God
03-29-2016, 02:01 PM
is it possible to make aimbot not lock on to people in your group? (Without using enemy only) Also teleport to way point needs to be made where you can teleport to your actual one you set on the map and have a different button for the one you saved.

kolz
03-30-2016, 12:27 AM
and I would recommend a Visible Check ;)

dahel
04-01-2016, 02:11 AM
Hi, another add-on will be great, ESP just for RANK 30 chest as separate tick-untick (contaminated zone chest), object ID where chest unopened if this possible, CE should find unopened ID ^^.
Thanks