PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy's The Division

Fred22
03-23-2016, 07:10 PM
Well, the hack works but for what I'm seeing is that not only me but a lot of other people is having the game crashing with 30 or less minutes playing it using the hack.
Some people stated that before the last patch it was fine, I don't know that because I bought after the update, still now people are saying that is crashing to them too after this last patch,
so yeah please fix that because is annoying and not worth to pay for something that doesn't work more then 30 minutes.

I've known AimJunkies for a long time very long long time and I can say that this hack is the worse I ever used. (Check the edit below for a updated review)

@Edit

Well, now I can say things are working better, thanks to Sycore who is a pretty awesome coder and fix stuff very fast and without postpone for another year. LOL

He definitely know what he is doing and I've talked with him and he is pretty open on what to do with the hack and always was asking me to test it and that is fine with me.

Let's face it the game is pretty new and so is the hack but I can assure that he is fixing stuff like crazy and adding more options to the Hack, he is very committed to make The Division Hacker the best one out there.

So I give you a thumbs up and good luck with all that CODE lol.

Keep up the good work man and if you need me to test anything you know I'm always up for it.

Definitely worth the money, so if you didn't buy it already, what are you waiting for?

Buy Now:

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/paid_subscriptions.php

Thank you.

JamalDaKillah
03-23-2016, 07:16 PM
The coder has been working diligently getting everything working. Some are having crashing others are not. We are in and out of game over and over trying to replicate any crashing so we can make sure everything is in working order.

Fred22
03-23-2016, 07:19 PM
The coder has been working diligently getting everything working. Some are having crashing others are not. We are in and out of game over and over trying to replicate any crashing so we can make sure everything is in working order.

if you guys need any help let me know.
not sure where to post it but maybe this help:

http://i.imgur.com/j1j2UKk.jpg

all the time it crashes it says that the .exe stopped working. now in this printscreen it happened for the first time.

Nuno
03-23-2016, 10:36 PM
Happens to me while walking on a specific zone on the dark zone map. Seems a weird bug and I cannot determine what it is causing.
Even if I go around the zone and eventually come back to it, looking down or up or whatever, the game simply stops working. It's weird but I don't mind the bug since I can just avoid that part of the map and play for hours straight with no problem.

wt1nsl3y
03-24-2016, 01:55 AM
Happens to me while walking on a specific zone on the dark zone map. Seems a weird bug and I cannot determine what it is causing.
Even if I go around the zone and eventually come back to it, looking down or up or whatever, the game simply stops working. It's weird but I don't mind the bug since I can just avoid that part of the map and play for hours straight with no problem.

Have you tried going to that area without the hack running and see if it's still doing it? if so then it may be a bug on the games end.

Rolad
03-24-2016, 02:07 AM
It works great you just don't know how to use it ;)

MULISHA
03-24-2016, 02:29 AM
In all honesty I my one computer. I don't even use cheats and a blue screen my computer three times yesterday after their latest update not making any excuses, just telling the truth. I use an SLI set up and some people were saying that SLI setups are causing the game and the computers to crash on the division.

I tried it on my single set up and I have not crash at all

Regards

Rolad
03-24-2016, 02:50 AM
Edit: I just tried out the cheat on my $1800 Computer 30 minutes into the game it crashes.

Things you need to fix:
1. ESP Needs lots of work
2. Change the text for dropped items. Example: Purple Tier 3/2/1
3. RapidFire doesn't work
4. Add Inf Ammo
5. Aimbot Aims at anyone even if you toggle aim at hostile only.
6. Make me Happy :)

JamalDaKillah
03-24-2016, 02:54 AM
Edit: I just tried out the cheat on my $1800 Computer 30 minutes into the game it crashes.

Things you need to fix:
1. ESP Needs lots of work
2. Change the text for dropped items. Example: Purple Tier 3/2/1
3. RapidFire doesn't work
4. Add Inf Ammo
5. Aimbot Aims at anyone even if you toggle aim at hostile only.
6. Make me Happy :)

What issues are you having with the ESP sir?

What gun are you using that rapid fire doesn't work?

Infinite ammo is patched and now server sided. A workaround can be found here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f747/workaround-unlimited-ammo-82492/

ImSoFresh
03-24-2016, 08:05 AM
Well, what can I say from myself about this hack? It's working nice, everything is made in good quality. BUT, I'm unable to play with this hack longer than 20 minutes - crashing, crashing, crashing.

SnRolls
03-27-2016, 02:59 AM
Are the hacks gonna get fixed? cant esp without crash, teleport to enemies just teleports me to where i already am, teleport to base puts you underground and says outside playable area then you respawn...

MULISHA
03-27-2016, 03:03 AM
Try it now. He implemented a fix and make sure you have your Uplay overlay off

Make sure you have no software for your mouse you keyboard your headset. Nothing running

Don't be using any overclocking software, no video monitoring software for your graphics cards in game

Also have you game and windowed mode

Regards

P.S. I don't use any cheats at all on this computer. I open up the game put it in full-screen, then put it back to windowed mode game crashes yet remember the game has its own issues as well don't always blame it on the cheats.

Test my theory. If you think I'm wrong that is crashes for me every single time like that in the last time that crashed me the whole screen go black and forced me to hard boot and no I'm not using some run-of-the-mill computer I'm running an absolute monster and it still is crashing

Regards

RagingTaco12
03-27-2016, 03:13 PM
Edited for language

pimples700
03-27-2016, 07:51 PM
Well, what can I say from myself about this hack? It's working nice, everything is made in good quality. BUT, I'm unable to play with this hack longer than 20 minutes - crashing, crashing, crashing.

are you using windows 7 64 bit ? have you finished updating your OS ?

blade1266
03-27-2016, 07:55 PM

some of the ESP options cause the cheat to crash the game currently.

Rolad
03-27-2016, 09:44 PM
i7 is my life.

RedCorvus
03-28-2016, 11:28 AM
Crashing every 20 mins, each and every time. Either locks up or goes black screen. Using Windows 7 64bit

Without the aimbot running, can play for hours with zero crash.

*steam and uplay overlays off
*steam, uplay and aimbot ran as admin
*no extra programs running
*all esp options are off
*no overclocking, no video monitoring
*no mouse or keyboard programs running
*steam, uplay, division and aimbot on the OS drive
*not running SLI
*happens in different zones, different characters, different weapons
*windows, drivers and everything is updated, even double checked

Not complaining, just adding to the list :)