PDA

View Full Version : AIMJUNKIES's The Division REVIEW

Joeyzlive
03-28-2016, 07:53 AM
AIMJUNKIES's The Division REVIEW

The Aimbot

The aimbot could use some work, it often targets enemies in cover (through the wall) and locks onto that enemy, despite not being able to hit.
It comes with a feature that targets hostiles only, which is nice, but the drawback is if you want to target enemy players and go rouge, (which is nice) you have to turn it off.
And if you are playing with friends in a group (who are untargetable) the aimbot will target your friends, and lock onto your friends. :pokerface:

TLDR: Aimbot targets untargetable enemies sometimes (needs tweaking), option to ignore friends/untargetable targets would be nice.

ESP/WALLHACK/NAMES

ESP works nicely, as far as NPCS, names and players go.
Item names could use some work.

ITEM ESP and ESPECIALLY CONTAINER LOOT ESP makes the game crash.

Misc, instant reload is really nice.
Rapidfire and no spread works just fine.

I don't think the Radar works, haven't had any use for it personally (I don't even know what it does as it doesn't show up on my screen.)

The speedhack is really glitchy, toggle keys are unresponsive in most cases.

Teleport

The teleport could use some work aswell. Public cheats offer teleport options to save/load your desired teleport spots with hotkeys, this allows for quick escapes(usefull for rouge) fast traveling, and glitch abuse, I really wish this was included here aswell, but this cheat is fairly new, and I hope to see improvement over time.

Conclusion
The cheat is worth the money, but the crashing(that kept occuring for hours until I found what it was, was a huge negative) the aimbot was also dissapointing, it didn't have all the options as adverticed(visibility check/targetable check). And the ESP functions that make the game crash was one of the main reasons I bought the cheat, which are now, unusuable. But overall I am satisfied with my purchase.

MULISHA
03-28-2016, 07:58 AM
I sent this directly to the coder let's see if we get these things addressed. I appreciate your review. Thank you very much

Aimjunkies team

Joeyzlive
03-28-2016, 08:00 AM
I sent this directly to the coder let's see if we get these things addressed. I appreciate your review. Thank you very much

Aimjunkies team

That was fast, thank you I will update my review as changes come. Will take a look at changelog as time goes.

aznprobs123
04-27-2016, 08:02 PM
Can you tell me what these do... nothing as far as I can tell.

- Silent Aim
- Magic Bullets

Silent aim allows your player to freely aim without locking onto the chosen bone (Head, kneck, chest..)
Magic bullet fires the bullets through walls. Can get buggy with NPC's in cover.