PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Aimjunkies !

aimbot.exe
03-28-2016, 02:38 PM
Thanks Aimjunkies. Continue with what you do! You make the impossible possible. A great cheat coder. And really nice, kind people in the community, I want to thank all the Mods and Admins And the cheat coder for what you have done. Thank you all wonderful people ♥ I have learned a lot of things these years I have been a part of the community. I appreciate all of you both as a person and as you work. Thanks. hope you continue with what you do. You guys are great people. Remember that ! And love your support :) Fun Fact : you guys have faster support then valve :) xd ♥

Azza99976
03-29-2016, 07:22 AM
glad to hear your happy with the cheat sir and the work we do :-}

MONGLER
03-29-2016, 08:18 AM
Thank you very much. We greatly appreciate it We work very hard at doing this day in and day out and we have since the doors have opened "seven years ago." We have made many mistakes in the years past, but we have also learned from them and we have grown from them. All the staff here works very hard at this
there are so many people behind the scenes that make this happen.

We can truly say that we have 24/7 support if it were not for the customer's, there would be no need for it. So we appreciate you very much

From all of aimjunkies staff,
Thank you

PDG
MULISHA