PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy's The Division Game Configurations and Optimization.

Manny
03-30-2016, 04:58 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fr/8/82/Logo_the_division.png

Hey guys!

Just wondering how everyone is finding Tom Clancy's The Division?

Is it a fun game? Are The Division Aimbot and cheats provided enhance your gameplay? Which features of Aimjunkies do you use?

Also, how does the game run for you? What GPU and CPU are you using and how well does it run? One or two monitors?

Have any epic screenshots to share? I have just got The Division myself, and would love to see how everyone is finding the game :)

- Regards.

Rolad
03-31-2016, 12:06 AM
The game is absolutely fun although they need to add so much more stuff to make it better.

Thraxinus
03-31-2016, 01:41 AM
I'm hoping incursions is added before an anticheat so that I can solo that stuff with rapid fire and get the best gear first!

kolz
03-31-2016, 10:45 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fr/8/82/Logo_the_division.png

Hey guys!

Just wondering how everyone is finding Tom Clancy's The Division?

Is it a fun game? Are The Division Aimbot and cheats provided enhance your gameplay? Which features of Aimjunkies do you use?

Also, how does the game run for you? What GPU and CPU are you using and how well does it run? One or two monitors?

Have any epic screenshots to share? I have just got The Division myself, and would love to see how everyone is finding the game :)

- Regards.

It's a nice game with enough potential to be the game of 2016. But... There isn't that much diversity.
Time after time you'll receive the same kind of Weapons and the same Visions and so on.

After you've reached lvl 30 things turn "normal" even with the hack...

But if you have a nice group of friends it's always nice to play ;)

Settings:
Silent, FOV 2, ESP FUll
Pros of Hack: ESP
Cons: Aimbot (if your victim is hiding behind a wall and you see just his arm normally you'd hit him and kill him easy, but with the Aimbot/Silent enabled you'll **** the wall...)

Specs: Xeon 1231v3, GTX970; FPS: ~70 +/- 10 @2x Full-HD 144hz

get your key for around 35€ in keyshops if you want to, or via Proxy for about ~14€ ;)

Greez