PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to GameFroobs

spectre
02-28-2011, 08:39 AM
My previous post here was regarding the awesome customer service I received when I joined GameFroobs almost 3 weeks ago.
I was referred here by member 'Death Delivered', who I believe has tried most, if not all of the big name hacks out there, and is a seasoned user of 'aim enhancement' features, and has nothing but praise for GameFroobs.
I myself have used 4 other hacks. OK, all the other sites I used have been detected - not just once but several times. It's not just the fact that GameFroobs is currently the ONLY serious hack site that has NEVER been detected to date, it is also the friendly, supportive staff and the sense of community spirit between members....none of the bitching and flamewars found on all the other sites' forums...that makes this site stand out from the crowd.
I also know for sure people from other hack sites are defecting to GameFroobs in droves.
So, to the point.....I consider myself a seasoned hacker, along with 'Death Delivered', 'MonkeyDown' and several other new members. We're not new to hacks, we know them all. And I know that I speak for all of us when I say that GameFroobs is exactly the kind of site we have been looking for. If you're reading this and considering whether or not to join...just do it. THERE IS NO BETTER SITE. End of story.

SystemFiles
02-28-2011, 01:44 PM
Glad you like it!

MULISHA
02-28-2011, 02:56 PM
Yes thank you we appreciate it, We treat people the way we want to be treated. We have all been to those sites and have learned from there mistakes or lack of commitment in other words. appreciate the review

Owner/Admin Mulisha

Sable
02-28-2011, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the praise! I agree ^.^

xxextasyxx
02-28-2011, 04:33 PM
This is true. THERE IS NO BETTER SITE!

Kingpin
02-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Thank you for the wonderful review. It means alot to all of our staff.

ANBU
03-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Customer support is our number one priority.