PDA

View Full Version : Need some questions answered beforr purchase.

tyler57
04-04-2016, 03:45 AM
Hi all,

I am planning on buying hacks tor blacklight retribution but want to get some questions answered before i purchase.

I am interested in the trigger bot, is there an option to turn off and turn on trigger bot with a Key/mouse button. Essentially if i press my mouse side button the trigger will activate if i press it again it will stop. It has to be a toggle rather than hold for triggerbot. The fire delay in triggerbot how does it work. Will it wait for a certain time after my crosshair placement on the enemy to fire?

Another question is can i fire my gun normally after i activiated the trigger bot. So basically once i activate my trigger if i move my crosshair out of the enemy it will stop shooting and make it obvious. I want to fire manually while in trigger mode so i dont run in the risk of not firing when i move my crosshair out of the enemy hit box.

How good is the no spread option, will it work.

Also the smooth aim there isnt any description for it and the bone scan headshot can it be toggled by a key.

Some suggestions.

It would be awesome for the triggerbot to start after the second bullet, that way it wouldnt be caught at all.

Thanks for your time and looking forward to aim junkies.

Azza99976
04-04-2016, 04:07 AM
I am interested in the trigger bot, is there an option to turn off and turn on trigger bot with a Key/mouse button. Essentially if i press my mouse side button the trigger will activate if i press it again it will stop. It has to be a toggle rather than hold for triggerbot. The fire delay in triggerbot how does it work. Will it wait for a certain time after my crosshair placement on the enemy to fire?

Answer : the trigger bot you have to use a key sir there is a delay fire in the cheat menu so it depends on how you set the delay on when it fires

Another question is can i fire my gun normally after i activiated the trigger bot. So basically once i activate my trigger if i move my crosshair out of the enemy it will stop shooting and make it obvious. I want to fire manually while in trigger mode so i dont run in the risk of not firing when i move my crosshair out of the enemy hit box.

Answer: once the enemy is not in the crosshair it will stop as long as you dont have auto fire on and you use the aim key

How good is the no spread option, will it work.

Answer: it works really well just knocks them down

Also the smooth aim there isnt any description for it and the bone scan headshot can it be toggled by a key.

answer: smooth aim is like when u Aimbot i have it on 1 for raging so u see me snapping the higher it is you wont see the snap from 1 person to another so it actually looks like your legit

the bone scan you cannot be toggled by a key you have to change it in the cheat menu :-}

Regards Azza99976