PDA

View Full Version : Infestation: World - Feedback

TheBigLuke
04-13-2016, 12:44 PM
Hello AimJunkies users,
I wanted to make a review of this cheat that was released about a week ago.
I bought it yesterday and I started using just ESP to learn where ITEMS spawn in caliwood. I used it and after an hour the game went in patch for a EAC update.
Today I wake up and I try logging in a server and it says I was banned by EAC and I just used ESP, nothing else.
Features of the hack are wonderful, but I think that AimJunkies coders must start working on simple but undetectable cheats, like ESP or so. With other VIP hacks only ESP turned on I was never banned after an hour.
Thanks, I hope this review helps!
:)

Terminator201
04-13-2016, 01:00 PM
We are testing it sir.

Drakoni
04-13-2016, 01:00 PM
What all were you using exactly sir? I've been testing each update and nothing so far on my account.

TheBigLuke
04-13-2016, 01:18 PM
Only ESP @Drakoni. I was banned during EAC update probably, because yesterday I went to bed when servers were off and today I woke up and I tried to join a server and it says that I was banned :/

Drakoni
04-13-2016, 01:40 PM
Could have been a slight delay but as of right now I'm not banned and I tried prior to the update before we took the cheat down and after the update when the servers came back online. Also been testing all day today.

TheBigLuke
04-13-2016, 01:43 PM
At this point I don't know what to say, cause I got banned for sure, because I tried to create a new account and it works but the account where I used the cheat is banned. Do you think I should try to contact ISS world support?
http://puu.sh/oh1tx/8b2e26733e.jpg

CptPat
04-13-2016, 05:33 PM
sorry to say but u r lying. if u used this TERRIBLE cheat. u will be banned 100%

please stop giving false information to us just because u want your sales to go up. its pathetic.

you guys relase a cheat. and it gets detected 2 days later. SAD

stop coding. if u cant bypass a SIMPLE ****ty anti cheat called EAC

That is your opinion sir and you are entitled to it, however do not use profanity on our website, the cheat was not detected by any means. We have given no false information and have bypassed EAC multiple times.

Drakoni
04-13-2016, 05:33 PM
sorry to say but u r lying. if u used this TERRIBLE cheat. u will be banned 100%

please stop giving false information to us just because u want your sales to go up. its pathetic.

you guys relase a cheat. and it gets detected 2 days later. SAD

stop coding. if u cant bypass a SIMPLE ****ty anti cheat called EAC

So let me set you straight on this sir.

I've been testing the cheat since before it was publicly released for sale which was from the 8th to now. So no not 2 days after the cheat was initially made to now. I'm not going to give you false information nor do I intend to so you can take that theory elsewhere honestly.

My account, which I've had since the beginning to now, has yet to be banned and I've used everything. I've even risked my account, which mind you I don't care if I'm banned or not, when they did an emergency patch to EAC yesterday to make sure the cheat was not detected after they brought the servers back up. I put you guys first to make sure if there is a detection I'm the first to go so the coder can fix it. Also the coder himself has yet to be banned and he even checked in to the cheat before putting it back online yesterday to make sure it was not detected in the slightest. Btw if you don't know what character I own then you should check the cheater report section of their site for Tinyridesapony; I've been reported and supposedly banned but still in the servers killing.
https://i.clouds.tf/i7jg/ghwb.png

Insulting staff or the site is not the best way to handle anything either and will only be met with administrative action appropriate for the offense so you know.

onfire12351
04-13-2016, 05:44 PM
So let me set you straight on this sir.

I've been testing the cheat since before it was publicly released for sale which was from the 8th to now. So no not 2 days after the cheat was initially made to now. I'm not going to give you false information nor do I intend to so you can take that theory elsewhere honestly.

My account, which I've had since the beginning to now, has yet to be banned and I've used everything. I've even risked my account, which mind you I don't care if I'm banned or not, when they did an emergency patch to EAC yesterday to make sure the cheat was not detected after they brought the servers back up. I put you guys first to make sure if there is a detection I'm the first to go so the coder can fix it. Also the coder himself has yet to be banned and he even checked in to the cheat before putting it back online yesterday to make sure it was not detected in the slightest. Btw if you don't know what character I own then you should check the cheater report section of their site for Tinyridesapony; I've been reported and supposedly banned but still in the servers killing.
https://i.clouds.tf/i7jg/ghwb.png

Insulting staff or the site is not the best way to handle anything either and will only be met with administrative action appropriate for the offense so you know.

got 2 EAC bans in 1 day

CptPat
04-13-2016, 05:47 PM
u honestly think i belive that petty ass story??

THINK ABOUT IT. I STREAMED YOUR CHEAT. AND OBVIOSULY ONLY USED ESP. AND PLAYED LIKE A "LEGIT" PLAYER..

and im banned.

mean while u feeding me some dumb ass lie saying u used every feature on this cheat and still not banned?

H O W I S T H A T P O S S I B L E ??????????????

A story is mainly fictional sir, however this is non-fiction. We have several staff who have been using the cheat, including the coder, just fine without being banned. You must realize you are cheating, there is always the risk of being banned when cheating, that's the risk you take. Also this is your last warning, do not use profanity on our website, thank you.

got 2 EAC bans in 1 day

Did you chance your IP after the first ban?

JamalDaKillah
04-13-2016, 05:49 PM
u honestly think i belive that petty ass story??

THINK ABOUT IT. I STREAMED YOUR CHEAT. AND OBVIOSULY ONLY USED ESP. AND PLAYED LIKE A "LEGIT" PLAYER..

and im banned.

mean while u feeding me some dumb ass lie saying u used every feature on this cheat and still not banned?

H O W I S T H A T P O S S I B L E ??????????????

OHH YOUR CHARACTER NAME IS "Tinyridesapony"

BUT THE CHAR INGAME DOENST HAVE THAT NAME ITS tinaridesapony. theres no Y . so apparently u got banned. please join a official server. or a cali server to even see if u bought a new account. i mean. youre shady. it dont matter

ohh and u gave me an infraction . so i mean i must of said something true to make u pissed and give me an infraction .

Sir not sure what the issue is here that you are all up in arms about. The character name is TINARIDESAPONY no where does it have anything to do with tinyridesapony. Please stop being disrespectful and cursing.