aznprobs123
04-23-2016, 10:12 PM
Lets just get right to it.

ESP System
Rapid Fire
Teleport
Instant Reload, Infinite Ammo

Dislikes

Aimbot system - Silent aimbot seems to choose distance over xhair when selected.
Game crashes frequently
Sometimes the hack causes my game to only be able to shoot one bullet every 2 seconds. After a restart it's fixed.

Wrapping this up. I'm enjoying the hack and would recommend it to other people but the aimbot system may require a bit of a fix in my opinon.

ayylmao2016
04-30-2016, 04:19 AM
Were you affected by the recent banwave?

Terminator201
04-30-2016, 04:34 AM
^The cheat is not detected, the bans are due of the reports and from the detection of the Cheat Engine and abusing of the glitchs / exploits in-game (e.g youtube tutorials/videos).

Game crashes frequently - Play the game in windowed (fullscreen) and also disable all from the visuals -> other , it also may happen also with that but not so often.

Thanks for the review! :)

pedenski
05-02-2016, 04:24 AM
I agree with OP. the software was by far the best of all ive tried.

My only complain is the magic bullet not registering whenever NPC is behind cover. i hope this can be fixed. secondly, prolong use of rapidfire crashes my client.

if above issues (including OP) is fixed, id certainly get the VIP.

Man-of-Albion
05-02-2016, 04:28 AM
Staff are continually observing reports and suggestions. Coders are very busy but make every effort to act on these reports and bugs.

pedenski
05-02-2016, 08:20 AM
hey man, thanks for reassuring. sorry if this is a wrong place to ask, but how do i track the patches/updates of the cheat, specifically to the concerns i mentioned above?

verdiM
05-02-2016, 08:29 AM
Plsss observe why lot of aj user got banned on division. Thx

Ebay
05-02-2016, 09:12 AM
Plsss observe why lot of aj user got banned on division. Thx

because they can't cheat?