PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 Cheat Review

MrPigGamer
04-24-2016, 05:03 AM
your cheats are amazing but i'd like if you guys put Hacks Feature and teleport i know its removed by the coder but h1z1 cheat needs a little more features like anti screenshot i know i'm going put that on Suggestions thread

Aimbot 10/10 Not Banned -MrPigGamer
ESP 10/10 Still Not Banned -MrPigGamer
guess i'm getting lucky :P

the best way to not get banned:
pretend your not a hacker while playing
try look legit
That's how i play with hacks =)

i'd recommend buy H1Z1 Cheat the full one cuz its amazing =)

MULISHA
04-24-2016, 05:06 AM
We appreciate your review. We definitely want to add the teleport back in. We just want to make sure everything is safe. The anti-cheat makes many many changes all the time so we want to be on top of our game.

Regards

streamlinelike
04-24-2016, 02:38 PM
your cheats are amazing but i'd like if you guys put Hacks Feature and teleport i know its removed by the coder but h1z1 cheat needs a little more features like anti screenshot i know i'm going put that on Suggestions thread

Aimbot 10/10 Not Banned -MrPigGamer
ESP 10/10 Still Not Banned -MrPigGamer
guess i'm getting lucky :P

the best way to not get banned:
pretend your not a hacker while playing
try look legit
That's how i play with hacks =)

i'd recommend buy H1Z1 Cheat the full one cuz its amazing =)

This customer will be banned soon :) or this is an admin that created an account and wrote that review... because ALOT of clients reporting that they've been banned in H1z1 even though they did everything by the cheat book... they start playing and in 1-2 hours they are banned.... :) so cheat is the best I know that :) but it is detected...

and for reason above = THERE IS NO WAY THERE IS A CUSTOMER THAT IS HAPPY ABOUT H1Z1 CHEAT :)

Drakoni
04-24-2016, 02:43 PM
This customer will be banned soon :) or this is an admin that created an account and wrote that review... because ALOT of clients reporting that they've been banned in H1z1 even though they did everything by the cheat book... they start playing and in 1-2 hours they are banned.... :) so cheat is the best I know that :) but it is detected...

We don't make false accounts to make reviews or alter them; No need to so your statement is false sir. Please stop trying to spread false information. Also the coder has been checking the cheat for the last 24 hours without an issue and no detection; We will continue to monitor the status of the cheat as always though.