PDA

View Full Version : The Division VIP User Review

bmwphysics
04-25-2016, 08:42 PM
The Good

The loader works great as it always has with AJ's, never had a single problem injecting.
Once it's up everything is VERY customizable and you can even tweak the hotkeys to your liking.
It has a lot of features that others don't have and was able to get everything working with a short 5-10 minute setup in the options menu.
When the aimbot is working, it works very well and you can choose how legit you want to look.
The aimbot is so good you don't even need RPM, you can just use good weapon and it will be headshots for days...
The player aimbot is amazing, you can even tweak if you want to hunt just rogues or everyone.

The Cons

The game crashes once every hour or so when using the silent aim features. This could be remedied by something I'm not aware of, but have tried all the suggestions already and still getting random crashes. Take this one with a grain of salt though since it has barely affected my playtime as the crashes are not that frequent. This has been fixed! Disabling the right side ESP options fixed my crashes!
The Silent Aim/Aimbot will stop working every so often and sometimes a full re-inject is required, usually can fix it by disabling and re enabling the hack. This is most troublesome downside as it happens in the middle of firefights or PvP sometimes. This is fixed by simply making your FOV higher, I put a more detailed explanation in a post below.

Overall 9/10

The crashes and the silent aimbot issues is what keeps me from giving this a full 10, if those were resolved it would be perfect. It may be something on my end even though I use another aimbot before this that was totally free and never had a single crash or problem with it. What sets this apart from the others is the player aimbot feature and the ability to mask yourself so you actually can defend yourself and go rogue in the DZ but still look totally legit. If you want to just go full rage, the options for that are there as well (magic bullet works great!).

Quality customer service and coding from AJ - but we all know what to expect there already. :)

EDIT: Just to be clear I totally recommend this hack to anyone in the market for the BEST paid hack anywhere right now. Can't state enough how much this blows the others out of the water, quality work by the coders and the AJ team!
Also please see my edit on Con #1, the crashes are fixed for me now it seems by disabling the ESP options on the right side, such as rank.

aznprobs123
04-27-2016, 08:05 PM
The Good

The loader works great as it always has with AJ's, never had a single problem injecting.
Once it's up everything is VERY customizable and you can even tweak the hotkeys to your liking.
It has a lot of features that others don't have and was able to get everything working with a short 5-10 minute setup in the options menu.
When the aimbot is working, it works very well and you can choose how legit you want to look.
The aimbot is so good you don't even need RPM, you can just use good weapon and it will be headshots for days...
The player aimbot is amazing, you can even tweak if you want to hunt just rogues or everyone.

The Cons

The game crashes once every hour or so when using the silent aim features. This could be remedied by something I'm not aware of, but have tried all the suggestions already and still getting random crashes. Take this one with a grain of salt though since it has barely affected my playtime as the crashes are not that frequent. This has been fixed! Disabling the right side ESP options fixed my crashes!
The Silent Aim/Aimbot will stop working every so often and sometimes a full re-inject is required, usually can fix it by disabling and re enabling the hack. This is most troublesome downside as it happens in the middle of firefights or PvP sometimes.

Overall 9/10

The crashes and the silent aimbot issues is what keeps me from giving this a full 10, if those were resolved it would be perfect. It may be something on my end even though I use another aimbot before this that was totally free and never had a single crash or problem with it. What sets this apart from the others is the player aimbot feature and the ability to mask yourself so you actually can defend yourself and go rogue in the DZ but still look totally legit. If you want to just go full rage, the options for that are there as well (magic bullet works great!).

Quality customer service and coding from AJ - but we all know what to expect there already. :)

EDIT: Just to be clear I totally recommend this hack to anyone in the market for the BEST paid hack anywhere right now. Can't state enough how much this blows the others out of the water, quality work by the coders and the AJ team!
Also please see my edit on Con #1, the crashes are fixed for me now it seems by disabling the ESP options on the right side, such as rank.

Thanks for this review!

I haven't had any problems with the silent aim besides shooting NPC's in cover.
One thing I have noticed is that the hack causes my character to only fire once every second and the only fix I have found for this problem is to restart the game entirely.

bmwphysics
05-03-2016, 03:21 AM
I wanted to update my review with one more thing, the silent aim actually started working perfectly since the last update. I think the best thing is to keep your FOV higher than normal. The FOV I found controls the vertical AND the horizontal, so if your FOV is low it might look like it's not working but really your fov is just too low because of the way the hack interacts with the game.

Just wanted to clear that up for people, also remember the hack is not detected right now but the way you use it is! So it's still safe to buy if you don't go around like superman shooting through walls and 100% headshots!

Cheers.