PDA

View Full Version : posted big review but taking down?

chunkytown
05-02-2016, 05:55 AM
ok guys Im pretty annoyed I posted a huge review on the division and you guys have taken it down? i posted it but dont see it and when I click on my profile it also says nothing.

Man-of-Albion
05-02-2016, 05:58 AM
Hi chunkytown,
I think the post was removed because it gave some false information.

chunkytown
05-02-2016, 06:06 AM
wow removed for false information. took me ages to type that review which Clearly stated that the hacks were awesome but detectable even aim junkies coder has posted saying it is. https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f747/[information]-division-bans-84714/
Im loosing faith in this site and going to stop opening my wallet to you guys purely on the fact how you moderators act in the forums. The forums are a place for everybody opinions and reviews which I expressed. but because I wanted to let people purchasing the division hacks know the truth and how my experience went you guys go and take it down. There was no bad language or any hate directed towards the company. I was even saying that the cheat works 100% and worth the money. but like I said gave my opinion which was removed. shocked aim junkies.

bmwphysics
05-03-2016, 03:16 AM
wow removed for false information. took me ages to type that review which Clearly stated that the hacks were awesome but detectable even aim junkies coder has posted saying it is. https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f747/[information]-division-bans-84714/
Im loosing faith in this site and going to stop opening my wallet to you guys purely on the fact how you moderators act in the forums. The forums are a place for everybody opinions and reviews which I expressed. but because I wanted to let people purchasing the division hacks know the truth and how my experience went you guys go and take it down. There was no bad language or any hate directed towards the company. I was even saying that the cheat works 100% and worth the money. but like I said gave my opinion which was removed. shocked aim junkies.

This is a business just like Ubisoft - they would never tell us if it was detected even if it was considering how the forums are censored. Just remember you paid to hack and got caught, never expect to get away with it. It's not the coders fault you went full rage with the hacks so stop blaming AJ like it's their fault you're banned.

The fact is the actual hack itself is not detected at the moment but the way it is used. Ubisoft seems to be looking for abnormalities and outliers and banning based on that. Also, like me, if you got reported a ton you should have expected a ban.

Why people download hacks and then are surprised when they get a ban is beyond me, there will NEVER be a anti cheat proof hack EVER, never has been never will be. Its always a matter of when you get banned not if.

dizzaster
05-07-2016, 10:10 PM
This is a business just like Ubisoft - they would never tell us if it was detected even if it was considering how the forums are censored. Just remember you paid to hack and got caught, never expect to get away with it. It's not the coders fault you went full rage with the hacks so stop blaming AJ like it's their fault you're banned.

The fact is the actual hack itself is not detected at the moment but the way it is used. Ubisoft seems to be looking for abnormalities and outliers and banning based on that. Also, like me, if you got reported a ton you should have expected a ban.

Why people download hacks and then are surprised when they get a ban is beyond me, there will NEVER be a anti cheat proof hack EVER, never has been never will be. Its always a matter of when you get banned not if.

i totally disagree with you because there was time where i used h1z1 cheat and logged into the game but i didnt play it that was like 2 min next day i was banned so you are saying that its my fault ? or it was detected ?

Drakoni
05-07-2016, 10:20 PM

We admit if there is a detection so not sure what you mean? CSGO and H1Z1 were detected recently which is why both of them were down and we have no reason to lie to anyone. For Division it has never been detected and they only ban people for statistics, cheatengine the program, and reports.

i totally disagree with you because there was time where i used h1z1 cheat and logged into the game but i didnt play it that was like 2 min next day i was banned so you are saying that its my fault ? or it was detected ?

H1Z1 is the same for Division plus BattlEye which updates frequently; Depending on the date I can tell you if there was a detection.

dizzaster
05-14-2016, 03:40 AM
lets agree on that you guys dont take the cheat down if there isnt people reporting that they are getting instantly bannned than you guys take the cheat down is there any other way for you guys to know that the cheat is detected and take it down on your own ?

MONGLER
05-14-2016, 03:46 AM
the only way to know if the cheat is detected is to actually be using it. There is no early warning system thhat would be nice. However, if you could tell when you're going to be detected. You would have to be doing something very very malicious to know like having access to the servers which we would never do so. Yes you are correct. We have to wait for somebody to be detected or a staff member to be detected.

We used the product herself. I think the best defense that we have is having administration on 24 seven. That way we can watch over everything all the time

Regards