PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 KOTK Features

dizzaster
05-07-2016, 10:25 PM
We all know that the cheat was made ages ago that is why so many things are still same but theres so many staff needs to be changed for kotk

Etc

Weapons

like m9 magnum r380 pistols like that and machete knife bow

Ammo

i dont use this feature but for people that uses it i suggest the same thing as weapons pistol ammo arrows shouldt be there

Misc

Caps Shirts Boots (not conveys) backpacks maybe abbrovation for helmets i dont think anyone cares if its red grey or white motorcylce helmet maybe change it to like M.Helmet for motorcycle helmet and T.Helmet for tactical

and same for other staff like T.M Backpack no names on shirts or caps or anything like that

and the nades we can only see molotov other nades should be updated aswell

i know that this cheat was made before the split so but it needs a big update now !

cause when you put all the features on and stay close to office building or apartment i cant see anything rather than bunch of writings on my screen

so there should be on off feature for that or maybe something like that

so basicly the cheat should be clean i reckon thats what everyone would want i think

if theres other staff i dont remember im expecting others to comment so i can edit my post

i hope this will be considered cause it needs those changes for sure !

KushKilla
05-08-2016, 01:19 PM
I agree with part of this, I do agree things should be cleaned up in the visuals, also add a visual for throwables in the game (grenades, molotovs) and add specific item filters such as being able to select whether the ESP shows weapons/ammo, backpacks, conveys, grenades, molotovs, etc.

dizzaster
05-09-2016, 06:05 AM
I agree with part of this, I do agree things should be cleaned up in the visuals, also add a visual for throwables in the game (grenades, molotovs) and add specific item filters such as being able to select whether the ESP shows weapons/ammo, backpacks, conveys, grenades, molotovs, etc.

i agree