PDA

View Full Version : GTA V: Detected

darkzonehaxlol
05-19-2016, 09:16 PM
Not whining - just wanted Sycore to be aware.

I accept the risks involved in hacking and would like it to be flagged and looked into thanks.

I've just purchased the GTA V hack like 12 hours ago. Ran it for the first time, spawned 3 x Vehicles, Upgraded my Car, used the "Nitrous Function" once and "God Mode" function once before turning it off and getting nailed by the same guy the second time he came looking for me again.

Note that No Recoil, No Spread and No Reload were NOT turned on.

Given it was already 3am ish over here, I logged off and went to bed.

Woke up to an immediate 10 Day Ban.

Given my actions (which I believe to be more than moderate) I'm more than a little surprised and note that I didn't even attempt to spawn any money at all.

So my belief is that one of the functions, at the very least, has actually been detected. Can't just be using the trainer for the ESP right?

Drakoni
05-19-2016, 09:25 PM
Can you list all which you were using sir?

darkzonehaxlol
05-22-2016, 07:27 AM
I've turned the following on:

ESP

-Name ESP
-Distance ESP
-Box ESP
-Health ESP
-Snapline ESP
-Weapon ESP
-Vehicle ESP
-Adjust View Distance for player ESP
-Adjust View Distance for NPC ESP
-Adjust View Distance for Vehicle ESP

AIMBOT (coming soon)

-No Recoil
-No Spread
-Instant Reload

MISC

-Crosshair
-Player Warning
-Unlimited Ammo
-God Mode

SPAWN

MODS

-Vehicle Bullet Proof Tires
-Vehicle Xenon Lights
-Max Vehicle Tint
-Vehicle Neon Lights
-Max Vehicle Brakes
-Nitrous

TOGGLE

TELEPORT

ATTACH

As mentioned I toggled God Mode on ONCE and later same guy came around to kill me and I turned it off and let him kill me.

I also spawned the Stingray and 2 more Halloween vehicles within my garage to see what they were like - and promptly logged off and back in again to wipe them.

I also used the "Max Stats" option.

Lastly I used the "Nitrous" function once to see what it was like and turned it off to do missions.

That's it.

I didn't piss anyone off or do anything stupid, the only guy that attacked me couldn't have been recording the first time round - as mentioned I let him kill me the second time he came calling.

Could it be the sudden Max Stats?

Could it be the spawning of vehicles?

As I was using the Steam version of the hack (which doesn't have an actual aimbot aim or maybe I didn't find it) I manually aimed using the crosshair mod - so it couldn't be that someone was watching and realised that my aim was "smapping" to the head or something.

Anyways I have 8 days left on my ban.

Lastly and before you ask? No I didn't spawn any cash nor did I see an option to spawn cash tbh.

vShakV1
05-22-2016, 07:39 AM
When Using Cheats There Is Always A Chance Of You Getting Banned, The Cheat Still Remains Undetected And Judging By What You Said , It Was Probably Max Stat Or Vehicle Spawning Which Alerted The Game. (The Spawn Money Was Removed Due To People Getting Bans)