PDA

View Full Version : Crossfire Hacks

ihckforgood1234
05-24-2016, 10:48 PM
you guys should make hacks that will automatically notify you if it is detected, i;ve seen public hcks that doesnt even go through the hwid as it gives some kind of error like it automatically notifies you from getting banned , what i noticed about aimjunkies is that hack doesnt get detected with neither xtrap nor hdwid and after you get in the game and sit for like 1,2 mins it says some kind of 70_28 hack has been detected and you get banned. fix that if its possible ty

Angel Luke
05-24-2016, 10:58 PM
Hello sir,
When a cheat gets detected the status of that cheat goes to updating and is not available to use while the coders get to fixing it right away.

Angel Luke
05-24-2016, 11:02 PM
Do you have the loader on a USB sir ?

ihckforgood1234
05-25-2016, 05:52 PM
Hello sir,
When a cheat gets detected the status of that cheat goes to updating and is not available to use while the coders get to fixing it right away.

well admin has to personally take their time and put the status down, it'd be good as if the hck would automatically notify you if its bannable to use or not and yes i have loader on a usb

JamalDaKillah
05-25-2016, 06:04 PM
There is no way to automatically know when a cheat is detected sir. Also, when you were injecting did you remove the USB when it said start your game? IE: remove the USB before launching Crossfire?