PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 hacks

sp00n531
05-26-2016, 09:46 AM
So is the H1Z1 hacks the package for H1Z1:King of the Kill or H1Z1:Just Survive??

Sorry if this isn't the right place.

Josh
05-26-2016, 09:56 AM
We have 2 packages. One is called H1Z1 ESP only which has ESP only. The other is called H1Z1 full package which has aimbot, esp etc. Both packages comes with a cheat for both KOTK and Just Survive.

vovomilton
05-26-2016, 09:56 AM
Hello sir,

The cheat is for both JS and KOTK.

/moved

Lostreality
05-26-2016, 11:07 AM
Tho you may want to save youre money cus these guys take FOREVER to update h1z1 i feel like there "coders" just honestly wait for another coder from another hack company to update there hack and leach the info of there codes and update it with aimjunkies. Seriously it takes so long that it seems like that. There should be no reason y these battle eye type of games take forever. It amazes me really.

CptPat
05-26-2016, 11:24 AM
Tho you may want to save youre money cus these guys take FOREVER to update h1z1 i feel like there "coders" just honestly wait for another coder from another hack company to update there hack and leach the info of there codes and update it with aimjunkies. Seriously it takes so long that it seems like that. There should be no reason y these battle eye type of games take forever. It amazes me really.

That's not how it works whatsoever sir, we operate independently, coders would never share source code, let alone a battle-eye bypass. Battle-eye is arguable one of the most invasive and trickiest anti-cheats out there, it is a constant cat and mouse game between optix and H1Z1.

PlayerUnknown
05-26-2016, 02:02 PM
is the ESP Only version Undetected at the moment? I know the Mod's will say yes but I'm curious from a customer stand point

Youngniky
05-26-2016, 02:03 PM
The hack is updating, due to a patch sir.

is the ESP Only version Undetected at the moment? I know the Mod's will say yes but I'm curious from a customer stand point

AFluffyTeddy
05-26-2016, 08:34 PM
Answered/Helped

/Closed