PDA

View Full Version : I've got to hand it to these coders...

countrypetinn
05-26-2016, 11:49 PM
I love the hacks and I use about 4 or 5 of them. I've been a customer since 2011 and have renewed every year spending around $600 with them over the years. I don't know if I will again this year. Not to any fault of theirs, AIMJUNKIES is really awesome. They have A+ excellent customer service and are always updating their hacks to avoid detection. For hack providers, they are really THE BEST! This year I'll be playing No Man's Sky 95% of the time and right now the only game I'm playing where a hack helps but is not really a need for is The Division. I got the 14 day ban and since the account has a season pass, I'd rather not risk a permaban. Mulisha is the best and has helped me out countless times, a real gentleman. I will always remember him since the first time he helped me while I was in tech support the news broke that Bin Laden was killed. Keep hacking it up you guys! ;)

AFluffyTeddy
05-26-2016, 11:57 PM
I love the hacks and I use about 4 or 5 of them. I've been a customer since 2011 and have renewed every year spending around $600 with them over the years. I don't know if I will again this year. Not to any fault of theirs, AIMJUNKIES is really awesome. They have A+ excellent customer service and are always updating their hacks to avoid detection. For hack providers, they are really THE BEST! This year I'll be playing No Man's Sky 95% of the time and right now the only game I'm playing where a hack helps but is not really a need for is The Division. I got the 14 day ban and since the account has a season pass, I'd rather not risk a permaban. Mulisha is the best and has helped me out countless times, a real gentleman. I will always remember him since the first time he helped me while I was in tech support the news broke that Bin Laden was killed. Keep hacking it up you guys! ;)

Thank you Sir, for your sincere Review :o