PDA

View Full Version : Dead By Daylight

amaniberserk420
06-21-2016, 09:05 AM
This game is asking for an ESP hack. It would be nice if you could make one.

Josh
06-21-2016, 09:15 AM
We're already working on a cheat for it sir, should be out soon.

amaniberserk420
06-21-2016, 06:36 PM
We're already working on a cheat for it sir, should be out soon.

Oh wow you guys are fast. Thank you sir.

JamalDaKillah
06-21-2016, 06:55 PM
Just watch the forums for an official announcement.

mzamza14
06-22-2016, 05:18 PM
I want to hurry up to subscribe

AFluffyTeddy
06-22-2016, 06:09 PM
I want to hurry up to subscribe

Sir we do take our time and effort for every cheat we produce please stay tuned to all our social media pages for our announcement.

Mutex
06-26-2016, 04:46 PM
Just a question about this, do your hacks feature a kernel patch to bypass Easy Anti-Cheat's methods? I've read it's the only way to avoid a ban with that AC. This is the same AC that is on Rust and many other games and has proven difficult to get around.

Thanks.

JamalDaKillah
06-26-2016, 04:58 PM
Just a question about this, do your hacks feature a kernel patch to bypass Easy Anti-Cheat's methods? I've read it's the only way to avoid a ban with that AC. This is the same AC that is on Rust and many other games and has proven difficult to get around.

Thanks.

We have ways to beat EAC yes. The Culling and Squad are both EAC games and we haven't had any issues yet.

wagi69
06-27-2016, 03:41 AM
Hello, i want to suggest a streamsave mode for this hack :) had that from a different cheatseller for h1z1 (idk aimjunkies before). Anyway i won't advert ^^ i wan't to know if SystemFiles is able to make an mode which will make the hack invisible for capture software like xsplit or obs

greez from vienna and have a nice day

Josh
06-27-2016, 06:09 AM
Hello, i want to suggest a streamsave mode for this hack :) had that from a different cheatseller for h1z1 (idk aimjunkies before). Anyway i won't advert ^^ i wan't to know if SystemFiles is able to make an mode which will make the hack invisible for capture software like xsplit or obs

greez from vienna and have a nice day

Once the cheat is up and available for purchase you can suggest this feature on its forums and if its possible the coder will look into it.