PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO Overwatch Info Request

willzyxlol
06-26-2016, 04:50 PM
I'm curious if any of you can give me info on how Overwatch in CS:GO works, I made a brand new account earlier, and blatantly hacked in casuals then when I got to rank 3 I played 2 competitive games and also blatantly hacked in that, and to my surprise Overwatch actually banned me extremely quick. I had only played probably ~15 casuals and 2 comps. I have heard of people blatantly hacking until they get to 10 wins then getting ranked and not hacking any more, and never getting banned. Why did I get banned so quickly? I'm assuming it is because of the mass amount of reports in casuals, but I'm really not sure. If everyone reported me in the casuals that I played that would be around 300 reports within 2 hours, and I'm assuming that sent me very far up on the Overwatch list, but I really don't know how it works. Also, Overwatch doesn't view casual games does it? Could anyone supply me some information about what you think you know about their Overwatch system? I'm trying to gather info myself with many different accounts, but I need some forehand opinions to base my research off of. Thank you for your help!

Terminator201
06-26-2016, 04:55 PM
How i think that the overwatch works.

Rage cheating on casual till rank 2 then the first competitive match will be an overwatch case. To get overwatch you need 6 reports but i won't go forward because i don't wanna give false informations (even if they are not just to be sure).

One sure thing and it may be changed at any time, overwatch reports reset after 24 hours.

Also you can't get overwatch banned on casual but you can get vac banned / untrusted. You can get unlimited reports but only the first competitive match is registered for an overwatch case.

Egyptian_Hax0r
06-26-2016, 04:56 PM
Hello,

Overwatch only watches competetive games of players with a large amount of reports. Some say you go to overwatch if you get over 10 reports a day, some say it's from more. No one knows, all we know is that if you are obvious in competetive games, you will be banned by the overwatch. Try to keep your playstyle as legit as possible. Play as if someone is spectating you the whole time.

Goodluck!

willzyxlol
06-26-2016, 05:05 PM
How i think that the overwatch works.

Rage cheating on casual till rank 2 then the first competitive match will be an overwatch case. To get overwatch you need 6 reports but i won't go forward because i don't wanna give false informations (even if they are not just to be sure).

One sure thing and it may be changed at any time, overwatch reports reset after 24 hours.

Also you can't get overwatch banned on casual but you can get vac banned / untrusted. You can get unlimited reports but only the first competitive match is registered for an overwatch case.

Okay - this is good information. Based on what you have said, how do you think people are rage hacking in competitive games but are not being banned? I watched someone that got a new account and new game, spinbot every comp game until 10 wins, then got ranked at LEM and didn't hack anymore and never got banned. I'm trying to figure out how he did this and how Overwatch is actually working, do you think he played the casual games legit and then just rage hacked in competitive until 10 wins? I really don't understand how he did not get banned but I did. And don't get me wrong, I was expecting to get banned my first time trying this, and I'm not mad about it at all. I'm just trying to figure out how Overwatch is actually working and I believe someone knows some good information about Overwatch but is not sharing! :pokerface:

Terminator201
06-26-2016, 05:09 PM
That's called "Overwatch Bypass" which i won't give any informations because i don't want to see people reading this and then getting banned (by overwatch). It can be patched at any time however. It's public but pretty hard to find (even if it's public). Most of the cheaters are using it

Good luck and thank you for choosing AimJunkies!

Egyptian_Hax0r
06-26-2016, 05:10 PM
Well as he mentioned, you need around 6 reports to go to overwatch. So if you rage hack a game every 24/48 hours you shouldnt get banned :)

- - - Updated - - -

KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS JUST THEORY

willzyxlol
06-26-2016, 05:17 PM
Alright guys, I understand more now. Thank you for your help. My last question, if I can rage hack once every 24 hours, does this include casuals as well? Or can I rage hack in casuals, then once I hit 3, rage hack in a comp, then wait 24 hours and do it again? You guys have been VERY helpful. Thank you!

Terminator201
06-26-2016, 05:21 PM
You can rage how many days / maps whatever you want on casual but the first match (competitive) will be an overwatch case and also to be 100% clean you have to wait 24 hours.

Egyptian_Hax0r
06-26-2016, 05:23 PM
For me I would rage hack a few games in casual then wait 48 hours before going into comp. games... I wouldnt suggest doing this tho as you could be untrusted if you get loads and loads of reports.

Goodluck again

karlo159
06-26-2016, 05:29 PM
assisted

regards