PDA

View Full Version : Trouble shooting loader

Outlaw5021
06-29-2016, 09:36 AM
MY friends all of you on aimjunky because in reality I cant express my thanks to just one individual but to all involved in this forum

I am so so SO SO happy and pleased with this company I must admit I wouldn't trade it for anything else
I was having trouble downloading cheat to BFH and the support group helped my so much I was realy pleased thanks again guys
So today I was downloading the cheat for BC2 and it wouldn't work tried it multiple times before I gave up and said let me look into the forum to see if I can do it myself before I bother one of the guys in the help forum
so I went to VIP area Looked under BC2 support and scrolled down till I found wat I was looking for in troubleshooting
Found it followed all the steps in order I MEAN all the steps in the tutoriall and before you know it """BOOM"""" the cheat loaded into my game and it was up and running perfect I don't have sufficient words to express how thankfull I am and so very happy with this company for their support and step by step troubleshooting not to leave out the fact that they also use TEAMVIEWR to help you with your screen loadout too ""I TRULY "" cant say how satisfied I am with them I recommend this to anyone that has any dougths about it these guys and support team ""WILL BE THERE FOR YOU STEP BY STEP '''' to help you all of them and also

PS:: they will never disrespect you like other sites do and if they cant solve it they will find someone to help you and wont leave your side till they help you solve your issue

Thanks guys
REALY THANK YOU ALL ::::::

Leotheteddy97
06-29-2016, 09:45 AM
Thanks you sir for you amazing feedback and we are here always to help you thru your problems you have and try to fix them as best we can :)