PDA

View Full Version : LF2M CS:GO Hack Team

ProHackz123
07-04-2016, 07:10 PM
PM me your steam profile. Before next VAC train lets get to GE. No rage hacking please and no throwing others under the bus if you're accused of hacking etc... be respectful.

Nuno
07-04-2016, 09:09 PM
What do you mean the next VAC train?

EIFORYA
07-04-2016, 09:20 PM
What do you mean the next VAC train?

VAC ban wave

Nuno
07-04-2016, 09:22 PM
VAC ban wave

Isn't AJ supposed to be undetected by VAC ban waves?

DeathWishGaming
07-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Isn't AJ supposed to be undetected by VAC ban waves?
AimJunkies is completely undetected and ban waves have never banned a AimJunkie

Nuno
07-05-2016, 01:56 AM
AimJunkies is completely undetected and ban waves have never banned a AimJunkie

My point exactly, so what is OP talking about making a legit team to get to GE before the ban wave since AJ isn't affected by that? That's why I asked what he meant by the next VAC train.

AFluffyTeddy
07-05-2016, 06:51 AM
What he means is if players are accused of cheating and have been detected Valve will delay the bans to a further day witch than becomes a VAC Ban Wave of many cheaters getting caught and banned. AimJunkies user shouldn't fear from this.

Our Cheat as of right now is Undetected

ProHackz123
07-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Lol. Thanks Fluffy for answering the user's question. I would have too, but I was working when you guys posted.

Nuno
07-05-2016, 07:04 PM
What's the point in doing it before or after the ban wave since it does not affect us? Hm... I don't see why VAC ban waves are mentioned on this topic.

cvbnm
07-06-2016, 07:52 AM
AJ has been banned in previous VAC waves though?
I'm not saying it's detected now, but it's definitely possible in the future, anyone cheating should expect that you might be VAC banned at some point. Comes with the territory.

Nuno
07-06-2016, 08:05 AM
AJ has been banned in previous VAC waves though?
I'm not saying it's detected now, but it's definitely possible in the future, anyone cheating should expect that you might be VAC banned at some point. Comes with the territory.

As of right now our cheat is and has been undetected by VAC. Only way to get banned is through overwatch (by getting reported)!

ProHackz123
07-06-2016, 05:55 PM
As of right now our cheat is and has been undetected by VAC. Only way to get banned is through overwatch (by getting reported)!

Lol. I completely disagree. The VAC ban which surfaced not too long ago. Had my 1st hacking account banned. It wasn't an OW either. It was from the VAC ban wave. The coder went back into business and (idk the exact word) patched the cheat for AJ. Now it is undetected.

How do I know I was not OW? Because I was ONLY banned AFTER the VAC ban wave arrived.

However, if I am wrong please correct me. If I was OW let me know because I do remember CS:GO cheat was down when the VAC ban wave arrived a few months ago. Why would the cheat be down if users were only OW?

AFluffyTeddy
07-06-2016, 06:11 PM
Lol. I completely disagree. The VAC ban which surfaced not too long ago. Had my 1st hacking account banned. It wasn't an OW either. It was from the VAC ban wave. The coder went back into business and (idk the exact word) patched the cheat for AJ. Now it is undetected.

How do I know I was not OW? Because I was ONLY banned AFTER the VAC ban wave arrived.

However, if I am wrong please correct me. If I was OW let me know because I do remember CS:GO cheat was down when the VAC ban wave arrived a few months ago. Why would the cheat be down if users were only OW?

Sir, please know that our cheats Are Not Undetectable But at the time being they are Undetected. If Valve releases a major update today then theirs a possibility our cheat dose not work or is detected as our Coder would need to make changes in the code. I can not assure you if our cheat was the cost of your ban or if you have gotten Over-watched as Valve delays there bans up to 7 days.

ProHackz123
07-06-2016, 08:01 PM
Sir, please know that our cheats Are Not Undetectable But at the time being they are Undetected. If Valve releases a major update today then theirs a possibility our cheat dose not work or is detected as our Coder would need to make changes in the code. I can not assure you if our cheat was the cost of your ban or if you have gotten Over-watched as Valve delays there bans up to 7 days.

Yes I am aware of this. It's a risk we all have taken and I am aware of this.

karlo159
07-06-2016, 08:05 PM

ProHackz123
07-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Still looking for more people. It would be nice if you're EST time zone. I've added a few people... but either in-game or never respond when messaged ._.

ozcansevim33
07-17-2016, 02:49 AM
I never heard Aimjunkies detected most providers are Matchmaking Detected since the last VAC Wave

xXDefragXx
07-17-2016, 02:51 AM
I have never been banned using AJ csgo cheat, It how you play.
Regards.

ProHackz123
07-17-2016, 03:32 PM
I have never been banned using AJ csgo cheat, It how you play.
Regards.

Really? Just to clarify it for myself- are you saying even in the most recent VAC wave bans. You were not banned? Only 1 out of 2 of my hacking accounts was banned. The one which was not banned I only used 5% aim assist with 1.0 FOV.

Terminator201
07-17-2016, 04:59 PM
Really? Just to clarify it for myself- are you saying even in the most recent VAC wave bans. You were not banned? Only 1 out of 2 of my hacking accounts was banned. The one which was not banned I only used 5% aim assist with 1.0 FOV.

Some people haven't played those days so they didn't got banned. Sometimes that's how VAC works, sometimes you are banned in a few days/weeks/months after as they are all delayed.

ProHackz123
07-18-2016, 09:09 PM
Some people haven't played those days so they didn't got banned. Sometimes that's how VAC works, sometimes you are banned in a few days/weeks/months after as they are all delayed.

Hmmm that's very interesting. Thank you for your response! For others still viewing this thread: I am EST and I play at least 1-2 ranked games per day. Nova 3 right now. Please send me a PM with your time zone and current rank.

TheKingsman11
07-18-2016, 09:14 PM
Are you looking for a rage team?

EIFORYA
07-18-2016, 09:15 PM

I was banned in recent VAC wave bans early May. No complains actually since CSGO is not my main game