PDA

View Full Version : S.K.I.L.L. Special Force 2 REVIEW

Kazem
07-19-2016, 05:49 AM
I know that i'am a moderator, but i want to do a review of the S.K.I.L.L Special Force 2 as its a really fun game and some people might wanna know how it actually works before buying it!

Aimbot: 11/10 a lot of features, from rage to legit. I will post legit settings later. The aimbot is decent, but nothing you can't find anywhere else.
ESP: 10/10 Doesnt decrease the fps at all, really cpu-friendly. ESP work perfectly and all of the features work well!
Misc: 10/10 I love the features it has, such as norecoil/nospread/nosmoke/unlimited ammo/super bullets and so more! All of the options work perfectly.
You are able to save your settings also, 3 different slots. As you can have one for legit gameplay other rage.

I do really recommend buying this subscription as it is really amazing!

Thanks to all of the coders of Aimjunkies that made this hack possible, have a good day everyone!

Man-of-Albion
07-19-2016, 05:54 AM
Mods are players too, so why not do a review :)
We do have a slight advantage knowing how to run the cheat successfully, but at least customers can see that it is working perfectly when set up correctly :)

Gunrunner
07-19-2016, 09:06 AM
Man I'm going to have to add this to my list of "games to play". Thanks for the review.

DigmaX4
08-14-2016, 07:15 AM
update SF2 skill! HOW MUCH CAN ALREADY PULL??

Terminator201
08-14-2016, 07:20 AM
update SF2 skill! HOW MUCH CAN ALREADY PULL??

We don't have an ETA, please be patient.