PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 2 / Project Reality

jonasgbb
08-04-2016, 05:38 AM
first of all i want to excuse my bad english. second i want to thank you for having this nice bf2 hack.

I really cant live without it and i dont get the point to bring it offline. There is no work for you, just let it online because bf2 never changes anymore and also there is no anticheat. so why dont let it online???

please bring it back. if you want then do it just for me and i pay the bill :D

i really need it back up. **************** is **** against you and there i am a member since 2007.

love you :-*

Terminator201
08-04-2016, 05:42 AM
Low chances for it. https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f5/battlefield-2-discontinued-7-17-a-87357/#post423217

CptPat
08-04-2016, 05:44 AM
We appreciate your customer loyalty greatly sir and wish to say thank you for being with us. Unfortunately Battlefield 2 has a new anti-cheat releasing and we do not plan on supporting it, that is the reason it is being discontinued. Also we cannot give it just to you as that's not how we operate. We hope you understand the administrations decision :)

jonasgbb
08-04-2016, 06:09 AM
i didnt knew that there will be a new anticheat. also i cant find a post on the official Project Reality Side. if this is true i would understand your decision a bit better. do you have a link where i can see the anouncment of a new anticheat?

thanks for your good answer. :)

jonasgbb
08-04-2016, 06:55 AM
btw. i also would take the risk getting detected by my own! i am bagging you guys to bring it back for me :(:(:(

htid64
09-05-2016, 02:36 PM
I'm in the same boat as this guy. I'd gladly pay just for PRBF2 access. There's no anti-cheat to speak of for Project Reality.

Ruckus
10-15-2016, 11:34 AM
Shame, AimJunkies BF2 cheat is the best of the best, I was looking to subscribe again until I found out about it being discontinued. I used to use it for Project Reality when I did have access to it: performed absolutely fabulously. Rest in peace forever.