PDA

View Full Version : Honest opinion about the AimJunkies CS:GO cheat

DayV
08-11-2016, 09:32 AM
Hello guys, David here and I just want to make a review about the CS:GO cheat provided by our "friendly cheat provider", AimJunkies.
At first I started out with a PolyHack which was just a trigger-bot and GlowESP, but I rapidly changed up to AimJunkies. I found the price to be exemplary, cheap and affordable but with every cheap thing, there is always a huge flaw. The security of AimJunkies is atrocious, accounts are lost basically every day because of the cheat being detected basically every few months. I find that the "Live Hack Status" may be telling a few fibs as I have seen many reviews on other sites talking about how much of a joke AimJunkies security is, and that if you want to get a VAC ban just buy AimJunkies and in my personal opinion I am leaning towards them. The usability of AimJunkies is also atrocious, how I had to completely change my boot settings, create a secondary boot and all for what? A lack of security. I would find that if AimJunkies picked up their game (as they kind-of have done in the recent 2015-2016 change over of developers perhaps?) a bit more and showed us that they can create a secure cheat that can be undetected on most anti-cheat platforms and also be at the same affordability ratio that they would be 10x more successful in their branding, word of mouth and more. Now onto the actual usage of the cheat, the loader is shoddy, seems like any mid-range cracker could make a no-login crack or find out where the downloads are coming from, or worse, the VAC team or any other team (Punkbuster, etc.) actually getting their hands on those direct downloads. The menu for the cheat is alright looking, basic, easily maneuverable and easy to the eyes (cough, IW). As I got into a game, obviously in -insecure, +sv_lan 1 and offline with bots I found that this cheat is more Legit based and frankly doesn't do a good job in Legit play. The aimbot is jittery, too quick even on a low speed, too accurate in some areas and can be just plain obvious to any Silver over-viewer. The Hack vs Hack (also known as Rage) features are clearly not up to standards. It is appalling how much I lost to external public cheats on my local HvH server. I should wrap this up.
I give security a 0/10
I give aimbot a 2/10
I give the trigger-bot a 4/10 due to some issues with bursts that I had.
I give the ESP settings a 7/10, they are nice but wouldn't risk it in public.
Overall I would have to give AimJunkies CS:GO cheat a 1/10, only good for testing in offline with bots because of the fact that this cheat is easily detected and has poor security.
My only thing I would give a 10 to is support, you guys on support do a great job and I love your work, you too mods! But sadly there are too many flaws for me to use this cheat consistently without getting banned. Thank you all!
Regards,
David.

Terminator201
08-11-2016, 11:19 AM
You wrote a lot of false informations about the security and aimbot, the boot thing is a really easy thing to do and it's doing a great job for the security. Speaking about csgo before the last detection on may we had a big strike of almost 1 YEAR also on the hackstatus list we also had and we have a lot of them which from the begging of them are still undetected.

Every "crack" or whatever you're saying are fake , i also saw something like that on youtube which wasn't our cheat but was somehow copied to look like our cheat. About the rage thing, you have to understand how the aimbot and other things from the cheat are working in order to beat other cheaters in CS:GO (you're speaking about this), i succesfully beat atleast 2 cheaters per week.

Thank you for the honest opinion

//There are some cheater providers which some months ago were the most popular cheats because of their detections. Somehow the last 2 months they've got detected multiple times in one month. Just look to us and make the difference

Optix
08-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the review. As always, if you have any problems or feature requests then please feel free to ask for them in the VIP section.

Loader
I don't code the loader so I won't really comment on this much, but I think you're conflating UI / usability with security here.

Security
We are in line with several major providers and better than most in this department. We went several years without a detection, had a rough couple months last year as we overhauled security, and have had one since then since (Drakoni can give more precise numbers). Obviously remaining undetected forever simply isn't possible, particularly on a more widely adopted website, but we remain one of the least detected sites on the market. As for the comments on other websites, consider the source. You'll generally find disgruntled VIP's on any website that complain of "constant detections" after they get hit once or twice. I've seen that comment made towards just about every provider there is at one point or another. We don't hide our detection history so you can judge for yourself.

Aimbot
If you provided more details here, I could help you. You mention that the aimbot is too quick even with slow aim, but the aim can be slowed to the point of barely moving. We have lots of users that are GE using legit settings without any issues and multiple configs in the VIP section. Maybe you used it for a brief period where I had ported the test version to the official version and aim speed was bugged? Playing in an HvH server is a really pointless test of how powerful the cheat is. There are a couple features such as no spread which are absolutely required for HvH but will not work on any other server as they were patched by Valve ages ago. I removed some of these features because there are only a handful of HvH servers and it's such a small community that it was causing more confusion than it was worth. However, beating other cheaters in HvH on MM / Casual is a different story and our users do it all the time.

Drakoni
08-11-2016, 11:55 AM
Security
We are in line with several major providers and better than most in this department. We went more than 2 years without a detection and have gotten roughly once a year since then (Drakoni can give more precise numbers). Obviously remaining undetected forever simply isn't possible, particularly on a more widely adopted website, but we remain one of the least detected sites on the market. As for the comments on other websites, consider the source. You'll generally find disgruntled VIP's on any website that complain of "constant detections" after they get hit once or twice. I've seen that comment made towards just about every provider there is at one point or another. We don't hide our detection history so you can judge for yourself.

Detection Dates as of current: April 27th 2015 (less than 500 people banned through reports on forums roughly out of thousands using it and was our largest ban wave to date), June 1st 2015, June 11th 2015, May 1st 2016. 4 detections in total since the dawn of the cheat being created.