PDA

View Full Version : The Division Cheat

Smadret
08-11-2016, 10:07 AM
Hi,

Does The Division cheat have Aimbot & ESP for Agents ONLY, to use in DarkZone PVP

DeathWishGaming
08-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Hi,

Does The Division cheat have Aimbot & ESP for Agents ONLY, to use in DarkZone PVP
Aimbot is fully supported for shooting all enemies and the ESP can show players Sir

Smadret
08-11-2016, 10:25 AM
Aimbot is fully supported for shooting all enemies and the ESP can show players Sir

Thanks !:)

sbc.vin
09-06-2016, 04:51 AM
Dear mod/admin

I want to ask,
Can i use your cheat for SOLO mision?
Could u inplant GOD MODE or Instanly kill or kind of that for solo mision.
like in youtube, the cheater shoot tru the wall. I think i need this.... hahahaha
I mean i play alone Underground, Incrussion mission etc.

Because i've disapointed by purchased other cheat which they down grade their feature, reason : for player account safety.
So i pay every month for NO RECOIL and Wallhack only????

Please advise.

TQ

vaelxn
09-06-2016, 04:56 AM
Yes sir , you can use the cheat for solo mission , there's no god mod in our feature but of course you can instantly kill if you enable aimbot

Chuck Finley
09-06-2016, 12:41 PM
Guys about installation does my PC must have the latest windows updates installed ? After installation do i have to by pass driver sign installation by pressing F8 and F7 ? The aimbot does it go head to torso or only head ? Does it miss shots ? Thanks in advanced i hope you guys are the place i'm searching. My current aimbot client crashes my PC and BSOD most of the time

vaelxn
09-06-2016, 12:46 PM
Yes sir , our loader do require a fully up-to-date windows , a genuine copy of windows to be exact . For aimbot , you can set it among the few options that are provided in the features .

DarkPIggi
09-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Guys about installation does my PC must have the latest windows updates installed ? After installation do i have to by pass driver sign installation by pressing F8 and F7 ? The aimbot does it go head to torso or only head ? Does it miss shots ? Thanks in advanced i hope you guys are the place i'm searching. My current aimbot client crashes my PC and BSOD most of the time

Yes sir, you need the latest windows updates, also you should read this https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f139/general-loader-fixes-78661/ , No you dont have to press F8 / F7 to by pass driver sign installtion, You can choose if the aimbot should target Head, Neck or Chest. It shouldnt miss many shoots.

Chuck Finley
09-06-2016, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the update how ever i can not go the the link you provided i don't have rights something like that. Never mind i just bought 1 day pass to check out you're product now i can see the forum

vaelxn
09-06-2016, 01:10 PM
let us know if you need help sir :)

Chuck Finley
09-06-2016, 01:13 PM
Thanks just started the download looks promising any tips i should do with the loader so i don't get detected and get banned by UBI.

DarkPIggi
09-06-2016, 01:16 PM
No Sir just inject the cheat at the character menu or when you are spawned. You can take a look here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f747/dont-want-get-banned-86170/ and here https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f747/[information]-division-bans-84714/ if you want stay safe.

chouaster65
09-06-2016, 05:51 PM
There is an anti cheat for the diviosn and its Fairfight and its all based off statistics like tracing through walls or snapping at a high rate and any other things that would make you look like your cheating/hacking or something unhuman