PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO Cheat

LewisZ
08-15-2016, 09:33 AM
Conclusion: Good if you want to get VACCED, do not buy this **** go with another provider.

Aimbot: 5/10 Its pretty strong

ESP: 7/10 You can actually see people through walls

Misc: 0/10 Horrendous something in here that will get you VACCED and apparently its fine according to staff.

vaelxn
08-15-2016, 09:38 AM
Is there any issue that you are facing ?

LewisZ
08-15-2016, 09:39 AM
No this is a legit review from when I used it a few months back, there is a feature in there somewhere that gets you VACCED, FACT. 10 Banned accounts in total.

vaelxn
08-15-2016, 09:41 AM
https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/csgo-bans-explained-85876/ ; This will explain each different ban .
There's no feature that would get you vac unless the cheat is detected itself . Also , did you tied all the 10 accounts with the same phone number ?

Terminator201
08-15-2016, 10:04 AM
wait wait..

"Aimbot: 5/10 Its pretty strong" , you say that is strong and you give 5/10.

About the misc features, everything is safe and nothing from there can give you an untrusted ban (misc tab)

"Conclusion: Good if you want to get VACCED, do not buy this **** go with another provider." That's not true, it's your playstyle and about the aimbot / aim assist , do not use FoV more than 40 (39.99) max on every gamemode excepting competitive and community servers because can cause untrusted. Excepting that , there are no features that can cause untrusted bans.

The cheat is safe to use at the moment , however thank you for review!

Tip: If you enable autoshoot, before you see the enemy , start shooting manually (prefire) till you see the enemy to react faster.

SmookieKins
08-16-2016, 03:23 AM
@LewisZ

1ST Idk Posting here is allowed or No.

I Hope None GOT VAcced ATM.AND NoOne Will get If They USe Properly

And Players Get ban If They Use the Cheat Like a Immatured Kid :)..ye Even Once I Used Like That And Lost 2 Accounts.Got GLobal Cooldown By Overwatched.There is always a risk in using cheats.

If we used Properly.No Problem :)

NoOne will give Garuntee That If You used OUR CHEATS You Never get Banned..NoNe can be GIve the Garuntee.SEe My stats I'm Also Just a Normal Aim Addict VIP like You..Nothing i get if i SUpport them.

To Be Honestif,If we use this cheats proper.We don't get VACCED/Overwatched. [Overwatched=>Players GOt irritate by your hack and Report many times.]

LewisZ
08-16-2016, 07:48 AM
It was a VAC ban, I know how to cheat and I know what I'm doing. There was clearly something up with the cheat and the staff denied it.

vaelxn
08-16-2016, 07:58 AM
Was using it yesterday , none of my accounts are being ban . Is there any number tied to the account ?

SmookieKins
08-16-2016, 08:50 AM
If The cheat was DETECTED THEY"ll MAke OFF/down :)

I think You got BAN BY OVERWATCHED...And OVERWATCH BAN ALSO KNOWN AS VAC>...

vaelxn
08-16-2016, 08:55 AM
Vac ban are vac ban , overwatch ban are overwatch ban , they're not the same .

LewisZ
08-24-2016, 05:12 PM
Definitely a VAC ban, something wrong with the cheat. Used the same play style with other cheats and no ban.

JamalDaKillah
08-24-2016, 05:23 PM
Definitely a VAC ban, something wrong with the cheat. Used the same play style with other cheats and no ban.

PM me the banned account please.

YahMum
08-25-2016, 03:25 AM
So is this safe to buy or was he actually vac banned?

Man-of-Albion
08-25-2016, 04:16 AM
Hi YahMum
As far as we are aware VAC can not detect the loader/cheat, it monitors and detects your style of play, and reacts to reports.
The cheat is undetected since May 2016, and before that June 2015.

Terminator201
08-25-2016, 04:46 AM
So is this safe to buy or was he actually vac banned?

Overwatch: A few people watching you how you play and after that they are giving you a verdict if you were cheating or not.
VAC: Scanning your memory for known cheats signatures , once it found one you are banned (cheat detected)

L3IGHT
09-05-2016, 06:40 AM
Overwatch: A few people watching you how you play and after that they are giving you a verdict if you were cheating or not.
VAC: Scanning your memory for known cheats signatures , once it found one you are banned (cheat detected)

Hence why you have to put it on a different hard drive such as D:/ H:/ or a USB or something etc...
This is correct Terminator (Y)