PDA

View Full Version : BF3 l Clean video record?

Neospatiale6
08-24-2016, 05:39 AM
Hey,

I'm interested in buying your BF3 hack and I just want to know if there's a way to record clean videos with AMD Game DVR, Shadow Play or even Dxtory.
I want to see the ESP in game but not on the clip I record. I've already done that with another website's cheat and it was awesome. But they don't accept PyasafeCard anymore.

Regards. :)

CptPat
08-24-2016, 05:47 AM
Unfortunately not sir it will show up on the video recording software, and we no longer accept PSC card either. However you can contact one of our resellers who do take PSC here https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f122/resellers-79455/

Banek192
08-24-2016, 06:29 AM
If you want record your gameplay, just use only aimbot without any visuals options. Just you need set up aim for legit style and you're good to go.

Neospatiale6
08-24-2016, 07:20 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. It's really tough to find this feature. It's sad only one website can do this... :/
I never use the aimbot feature in a hack. The perfect hack for me is only ESP and clean record. Where is the fun letting the hack do everything? :)

Terminator201
08-24-2016, 08:01 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. It's really tough to find this feature. It's sad only one website can do this... :/
I never use the aimbot feature in a hack. The perfect hack for me is only ESP and clean record. Where is the fun letting the hack do everything? :)

record you gameplay, enable radar and when editing put something (image) on radar