PDA

View Full Version : Hello i'm new here. I have a few questions

dramatixzur
08-24-2016, 04:45 PM
Hello , i have a few questions about the CS.GO hack.. I know its common questions but i want to be sure, i know about the AimJunkies like 3-4days and i found here CSGO hack i was like " hmm " then i went play a MatchMaking in CS, ofc agains me was a spinboter and i got super mad so.. My question is : If i will not be OBV aimboting helicopter , can i get banned ? i mean if i only gonna use Wallhack and saying the info like " behind the plant , Quad " etc. and i go sometimes die and etc, i would be fine ? Thanks for the answers :)

JamalDaKillah
08-24-2016, 04:51 PM
There is always a chance when cheating, but if play legit it will be a lot harder to be caught.

dramatixzur
08-24-2016, 04:57 PM
Yes i know about the risk. but you can get caught only by Overwatch when the cheat is VAC secure ?

JamalDaKillah
08-24-2016, 04:58 PM
The cheat is undetected to VAC right now yes. So Overwatch is the main the thing you have to play legit from.

dramatixzur
08-25-2016, 10:41 AM
Thanks Jason :) i have a last question, can i get banned when i start cheat somehow wrong ? ( if i dont start the cheat first or game etc. )

Toliveira
08-25-2016, 10:45 AM
Thanks Jason :) i have a last question, can i get banned when i start cheat somehow wrong ? ( if i dont start the cheat first or game etc. )

No Sir, just remember to use the right settings (make it legit), and happy cheating!