08-26-2016, 10:24 PM
Just wondering If its still working and being updated beforei get it

Blxrr
08-26-2016, 10:25 PM
Yes it is working!

Terminator201
08-27-2016, 04:06 AM
Just wondering If its still working and being updated beforei get it

Don't expect all the features to be working because some of them were patched a while ago but yea what you need from the cheat is working perfectly.

DarkMorc
08-27-2016, 11:08 AM
Just remeber sir ! - When the cheat is being called "undetected" on the status page : https://forum.aimjunkies.com/hackstatus.php - then its undetected and the main features are working , some bugs can be , but they are being fixed, mostly there are no bugs at all. But when a cheat is "undetected" but not for sale anymore ,the cheat is not being continued (discontinued) so just the people who bought it before are able to use it, until their subscription expires!

I hope I could help you ! Regards

rusIcar
09-02-2016, 06:53 AM
It was because I saw a review where it stated that it was detected- thanks for the reply

Terminator201
09-02-2016, 06:55 AM
It was because I saw a review where it stated that it was detected- thanks for the reply

Since the last update from the coder the cheat is still undetected, however the update was released 1 year ago or so the cheat is still undetected. They are doing a lot of manual bans so like if you get ban from a server after like a few days you're vac banned on steam profile , is about your playstyle