PDA

View Full Version : War Thunder?

Bohica
09-07-2016, 07:46 AM
Hi all,

Im hoping its me, but is anyone else finding no real advantage using the hack, other than being able to stick to target, which i can pretty much do myself, I gain no real advantage using the hack, i can use 2-3 belts on a target from behind thats not even manouvering, yet im getting taken out in the first burst, the hack does not target the enemy very well.

So am I missing something in settings or something? or are we all experiencing this?

Oh BTW followed link to aircraft predictions and such and it didnt help.

vaelxn
09-07-2016, 08:19 AM
You can leave some suggestion on the wishlist for war thunder sir :)

Bohica
09-07-2016, 08:49 AM
should I need to make a suggestion that the aimbot needs to actually aim? I thought that was a given.

vaelxn
09-07-2016, 08:57 AM
Like other features that you really wish it would be in the cheat sir

MoNk3ey
09-07-2016, 10:19 AM
should I need to make a suggestion that the aimbot needs to actually aim? I thought that was a given.

The Aimbot is aiming. Please check the WarThunder Stickies for advice.

Bohica
09-07-2016, 10:27 AM
I have read the posts about gun convergence, plane predictions and such and as not helped at all, when i use the hack it never seems to be on the target circle allways slightly off, therefore allways missing, like i said tested it on a friend who flew straight line and out of 3 belts got like 2-3 hits, but didnt destroy him.

Where are these stickies you refer to?

Also i see a link about plane predictions, where do we change this ? as I dont have that option.

MoNk3ey
09-07-2016, 10:41 AM
The Stickies are always the first few Threads of a Section.
I never had a Problem with hitting a Plane which is flying a straight line. Try and turn of Bullet-Drop and see if that makes it better or even worse.

Please make a Thread about your issue in the WarThunder Support Section.

-MoNk3ey

Bohica
09-24-2016, 07:42 AM
Where do you change prediction values though?