PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends Question

shanye
09-19-2016, 04:25 PM
Hello I wonder if :

There is an humanizer to avoid server side anti cheat by riot ? If no how do you do ?

is there a lucian script ?

How long does it take to update after a patch ?

Thanks

Drakoni
09-19-2016, 04:33 PM
There isn't a lucian script and there has hasn't been a detection on a script. We do stay undetected to their anti-cheat constantly and updates usually range from an hour to within 24 hours.

Heimy
09-22-2016, 09:28 AM
There isn't a lucian script and there has hasn't been a detection on a script. We do stay undetected to their anti-cheat constantly and updates usually range from an hour to within 24 hours.

Were you guys hit by the same banwave a few days ago that BoL was?

minershock
09-22-2016, 09:34 AM
"there has hasn't been a detection on a script" No sir! We stay undetected!

Heimy
09-22-2016, 09:43 AM
To be fair they claim the same thing and yet there was still a massive banwave so I figured I'd ask. Even now they claim the client itself was undetected but Riot is catching them due to locked cursor placement screen captures and not the actual script itself.

minershock
09-22-2016, 09:45 AM
I believe the coder blocks the anti-cheat altogether.

Shooter-OG
09-22-2016, 04:16 PM
To be fair they claim the same thing and yet there was still a massive banwave so I figured I'd ask. Even now they claim the client itself was undetected but Riot is catching them due to locked cursor placement screen captures and not the actual script itself.
I believe it's much safer with the League of Legends hack here instead of the other providers like the one you have mentioned. In my opinion, even if BoL or *** provides many features and scripts for its users to use, they do not match the same security that Aimjunkies offer even if Aimjunkies isn't able to provide as many scripts as the other providers.

xevanf
09-22-2016, 04:40 PM
I believe it's much safer with the League of Legends hack here instead of the other providers like the one you have mentioned. In my opinion, even if BoL or *** provides many features and scripts for its users to use, they do not match the same security that Aimjunkies offer even if Aimjunkies isn't able to provide as many scripts as the other providers.

Thank you for your support in AJ! We appreciate it.

Heimy
09-22-2016, 06:57 PM

Thanks for the feedback I was looking to hear something from users instead of just a mod telling me it's good. I'm sure they're all honest but that's kind of like going to a car dealership and taking their word on a used car you can't know if their opinion is biased after all it's their job to sell you that car.

minershock
09-22-2016, 07:05 PM
True sir, I hope you like the cheat if you do decide to purchase it!