PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends review

Heimy
09-22-2016, 09:56 AM
Any current users able to provide me with your opinion on the cheat? I'm considering buying but I'd like some feedback from a few people that aren't mods. Not that I don't trust them I just feel like getting some feedback from peasants of the Kingdom is better than that of the King's own words at times.

minershock
09-22-2016, 10:04 AM
Even though you want the "peasant's opinion" let me express my thoughts if you don't mind. :D The cheat is built wonderfully, I love it. The only issues I see is the lack of scripts and the lack of ability to rage hack. In a game like League most things are SERVER sided, not CLIENT sided. I will not lie to you, the hack does take some skill to use. It's not the kind that you can just use and immediately become a god, but if you practice and learn how to use the cheat and it's features a lot better it can make you a god. ;3

Heimy
09-22-2016, 10:14 AM
I appreciate your feedback in both this thread and the other guy's. I don't need something to fully automate the game I'm just looking for the extra edge like you mentioned. Anything to try to counteract the ****lord feeders I consistently get paired with.

Heimy
09-22-2016, 06:53 PM
Anyone?

Heimy
09-22-2016, 06:59 PM
Found my answer in another thread this can be closed.

CptPat
09-22-2016, 07:01 PM
/Closed at request of OP