PDA

View Full Version : Can't Really Say Much...

bentleye5
09-27-2016, 10:46 AM
Hello,

My review is thus...

I cannot say a lot about my experience as i brought 24hr VIP to try the hack. I don't play other games so proceeded to try CSGO.

I got into a Deathmatch and started to setup the cheat, once i was sorted after about 5 minutes my game/laptop totally froze. This is unusual on my rig to be honest. I had to hard reset the laptop and when i came back the CSGO cheat was down. So i paid £2 for about 5 minutes playing, the cheat is still down...

Not really sure I had a long enough trial to make my mind up about the hack at all to be honest, and would not be paying £2 per 5 minutes again...

The only good point is AimJunkies are fast to take down a hack which is suspect, therefor saving many peoples misery thats a big plus...

Terminator201
09-27-2016, 10:50 AM
Next time take a look here, you may fix the problem: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/cs-go-common-fixes-60566/ or if you can't find the fix come on live support or teamspeak.

Have a great day!

WhiteTiger123
09-27-2016, 10:58 AM
Thanks you sir, we are sorry that CSGO went down when you purchased the 24 hour cheat.

bentleye5
09-27-2016, 11:26 AM
Next time take a look here, you may fix the problem: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/cs-go-common-fixes-60566/ or if you can't find the fix come on live support or teamspeak.

Have a great day!

I dont have access there as im no longer VIP.

Its an unfortunate case of timing. Given that i signed up for the trial minutes before it got brought down. And as i only play one game it was of no use to me. Im not having a dig at the software as i said its a good thing to take it down. It just doesnt help me when im trying several paid hacks and evaluating which one i want to commit to :)

Terminator201
09-27-2016, 11:54 AM
I dont have access there as im no longer VIP.

Its an unfortunate case of timing. Given that i signed up for the trial minutes before it got brought down. And as i only play one game it was of no use to me. Im not having a dig at the software as i said its a good thing to take it down. It just doesnt help me when im trying several paid hacks and evaluating which one i want to commit to :)

The cheat status can be changed at any time, sorry but is for your own safety.

Lupid
09-28-2016, 01:31 AM
lmao same here. Except i got a good 3 comp matches out of it then RIP

Man-of-Albion
09-28-2016, 02:09 AM
There are always risks when purchasing the 24 hr cheat, of a game/cheat being updated/repaired, at least if you purchase the 3 month or 6 month your account will be frozen, so your time is not lost. You can also transfer to another game if you have qualified time left.

We do sympathise with all 24hr purchasers in these circumstances.