PDA

View Full Version : Aim Junkie 4 Life - Late Review

youraloony
10-03-2016, 06:26 AM
Where do i begin on this overdue review.

-I was very skeptical of trying a pay cheat site at first "being the first one ive tried" but the layout of the site was very professional and easy to understand so i had to try.

-Prices are fair and the payments/activation are pretty much instantly.

-I love the 24 hr package "which is my favorite" as it makes it easy for because alot of time during the month im not home and a good way to test the waters to see if you enjoy the content here. Also able to cheat on a bunch of popular games. The list goes on.. " Believe me you wont get bored "

-The Loader is great <3

-Most of the hacks are updated very quickly, and if not for some reason they will swap your time over to another game without any hesitation or question.

-Tutorials for how to get everything working +1

-The staff is great and very helpful, Almost always an instant reply on thread or shoutbox.

-Just all around great site.

I am proud to call myself an aim junkie addict lol

Thanks for reading and i hope others will use this and give AimJunkies a try ! :thumbsup:

vaelxn
10-03-2016, 06:29 AM
Thank you sir for the effort in making this review :) We really appreciated it ! Enjoy your day ^^

minershock
10-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Thank you so much for the review man! :D Hopefully you enjoy your stay here at AimJunkies. Happy hacking man!

youraloony
10-05-2016, 11:45 AM
:o Thanks

vaelxn
10-05-2016, 11:49 AM
:o Thanks

We should be the one thanking you instead for the support you've given us :) If there's anything that you need help with , feel free to approach us on teamspeak :) And also have a nice day sir