PDA

View Full Version : BF1 Early access

adspro00
10-12-2016, 04:14 PM
This cheat going to be online anytime soon ? What was the results of the BETA ? Many people banned?

I'm getting 1 hit from across the map and have quit the game until I can get ESP. Another website has just listed theirs as online however over 20 people have been banned already(Note this website is pure scam as I bought RS6 from them and was banned instantly and then they decided to delete my review on the cheat and warning to others who might purchase is. Then banned me - Not Aimjunkies another website I wont name)

Aimjunkies have always provided amazing cheats for me. I used the BF4 cheat for 6 months and never got banned so I'm looking forward to the BF1.

Could someone advise on when it will be released?

cheats4csgo
10-12-2016, 04:22 PM
This cheat going to be online anytime soon ? What was the results of the BETA ? Many people banned?

I'm getting 1 hit from across the map and have quit the game until I can get ESP. Another website has just listed theirs as online however over 20 people have been banned already(Note this website is pure scam as I bought RS6 from them and was banned instantly and then they decided to delete my review on the cheat and warning to others who might purchase is. Then banned me - Not Aimjunkies another website I wont name)

Aimjunkies have always provided amazing cheats for me. I used the BF4 cheat for 6 months and never got banned so I'm looking forward to the BF1.

Could someone advise on when it will be released?

We currently do not have an ETA, I can tell you the coder is still working on the cheat and that is all we know, also, this thread has already been made and answered, you can check that thread here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f765/when-will-update-89515/#post432315

Issue already been answered in previous thread:

/closed