PDA

View Full Version : Honest Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) Review

kaiegggy
10-14-2016, 10:15 AM
Rage Aimbot: 8/10
The rage aimbot is very good, you would totally nail anyone who is a legit player, and overall the cheat is very good on the rage part, but when you go against maybe another hack it wouldnt be perfect, but still does the job against legit players, and own them completely , I used this aimbot on casual soo many times rage, I havent got a vac ban yet. Beaware spectators can easily notice even at 5.5 fov, try not to get over 4.0 fov.

Legit Aimbot: 10/10
Slowdown is very useful in this case, overwatch will never detect you if you use the right settings, I usally always use 0.8 - 1.8 and 2.2 max FOV and when I get higher fov I will use no slowdown. Very good aimbot.

Legit No Recoil: 3.5/10
If I had to be honest this is very unusual. When I use the Legit No Recoil, it looks very 'aimbotty' and 'bot' like, it doesnt seem like a person is spraying, it seems like an AI is spraying. It looks very strange and I 100% DO NOT suggest using this in competitive. Though it does do a good job recoiling though.

BunnyHop: 10/10
Very good bunny hop if you have good internet and FPS, I do suggest this. But on competitive this bunny hop isnt the best , but I think its just competitive because when I go on a community server, its fine.

ESP: 7.5/10
I like this wallhack, it is very good, but I do have one down side on this, It doesnt have alot of features. Such as armour, SteamID, and if a CT has a defuse kit, and other things. This could really come in handy, I would give this 7.5/10.

Using this in competitive to hide from overwatch: 9/10
I do like using this hack but I do think that alot more legit features may be added. You can check out my other thread on suggestions if you would like. But aimbot does clear it up. Mainly you just need to keep hiding the hacks and make sure you dont make it obvious then you're ok. As long as you make mistakes and act like you dont wallhack / aimbot you wont get ow banned.#

Skin Changer: 4.5/10
This is laggy as hell , When im in a comp I pick up ak and I die because of lag. this is a downfall.

Security: 100000/10
Amazing security, you will never get banned unless you rage hack 3 times a day in competitive. Vac bans CAN happen in ANY hack, but for this amount of security it is unfortunate. Good job aimjunkies.
Also one tip: If you want, you can rage hack every 24 hours and never get overwatch banned, 48 hours incase if you want. Reports only take 11-12 to get overwatched. So you wont get overwatch banned, noice. - or vac

Support: 10/10
Had no problems with support, I really like how there is always a live support person, this is the best feature of any hack hehe! :D Keep the live support going!

Thanks.

smet88
10-14-2016, 10:44 AM
The best hack, the best Staff.
Thank you AJ :)

Terminator201
10-14-2016, 10:49 AM
Great review.

minershock
10-14-2016, 12:13 PM
Thank you for your review sir; And honestly, I can't thank you enough for being honest. Pointing out flaws, and the like, help us improve the cheat and our site. Good day sir and I hope you have a wonderful time hacking!

kaiegggy
10-14-2016, 06:22 PM
Thanks guys.

chouaster65
10-14-2016, 06:45 PM
Thank you for your honesty Sir and we hope you also have fun hacking :D

xDinoo
10-14-2016, 08:41 PM
Thank you for the review sir! Glad you enjoyed the cheat overall!

wwoods
10-14-2016, 10:13 PM
Thank you for this great review. Happy to hear you like our services.