10-30-2016, 02:35 PM
Features I have not Tested:

Remove Bullet Gravity
Remove Recoil
Remove Weapon Sway
Remove Spread
---------

*Instant Hit - 0 / 10
Looks like the Feature is not working at all, everytime I activate it and shoot, I dont even see my Bullets, as if im not even shooting. Not sure if thats on my end or not, but that feature isnt working for me.

*1 Shot Kill - 0 / 10
Same thing as with Instant Hit, the Feature is not doing anything for me.

*Chams - 8 / 10
Its okay, does what Chams have to do.

*Aimbot - 0 / 10
Im actually really sorry for those 0 / 10 but the Aimbot is complete garbage. It looks like it ignores the Settings I made. No matter what I have turned on (Head,Neck,Body) it aims wherever it wants to and it does that really really bad.
Sniping is impossible with Aimbot, even tho the Enemys are standing still, that thing isnt capable of killing them.
Only thing that is working is the FOV and Smooth, everything else is broken / bad

*Auto Melee - 3 / 10
Its kinda obvious if youre standing in a House, sniping and start to Melee automatically 300 Times because an Enemy is behind you. It also keeps going after you killed him for around 2 - 4 times.
Maybe fix that.

Overall Rating - 3

Im sorry, I expected a LOT more from you guys, since its not the first Cheat I bought from you.
The Cheat has a lot of potential that is not yet used, you really need to work on this thing to actually make it usable.

(I have not tested the Aimbot on any other Weapon than Snipers, I only play Battlefield Games because of Sniping, I dont care for the rest.)

Maybe add a Vehicle Aimbot while youre on fixing it.

chouaster65
10-30-2016, 02:44 PM
Thanks for your honest review

Drakoni
10-30-2016, 02:46 PM
1 shot kill does not work on snipers and never have. Instant hit works fine and so does the aimbot as I've had 0 troubles with both features. Auto Melee that is a known bug and the coder is working on it where it will stop trying to melee people after death and if someone is above you in a house. Vehicle aimbot is definitely on the to-do list from what I've heard.

Occupay
10-30-2016, 02:49 PM
1 shot kill does not work on snipers and never have. Instant hit works fine and so does the aimbot as I've had 0 troubles with both features. Auto Melee that is a known bug and the coder is working on it where it will stop trying to melee people after death and if someone is above you in a house. Vehicle aimbot is definitely on the to-do list from what I've heard.

Well ... I dont know why but the Aimbot isnt working for me... Atleast not how it should.

I try to fix that on my end if anything changes, I rework my Review.

Drakoni
10-30-2016, 03:21 PM
Well ... I dont know why but the Aimbot isnt working for me... Atleast not how it should.

I try to fix that on my end if anything changes, I rework my Review.

Screenshot your settings on the aimbot tab please

Occupay
10-31-2016, 12:26 PM
Screenshot your settings on the aimbot tab please

https://s.put.re/eYkFM8G.png

FOV; 3,58
Smooth; 16,00
Aim Key; Right-Click

Drakoni
10-31-2016, 01:13 PM
4 smooth works fine for me and I wasn't using instant hit; It takes a moment to get on to target and if they are moving the prediction goes slightly in front of them but doesn't always hit. Using chest with sniper on a 5FOV worked fine for me on the SMLE and the Gewehr Sniper