PDA

View Full Version : Another Battlefield 1 Review

zeraf
11-09-2016, 05:04 PM
Well there are some good things about the cheat but they do not outweigh the negative things at the moment. I have been banned 3 times now on 3 different Origin accounts. You can pretty much expect to be banned within your first few weeks of using the cheat. There is a fast growing list of 1 week bans in the forums and they are starting to turn into perma bans for some users here. All the moderators of the site tell you the same generic response that you are being too obvious with your gameplay. Well, the whole point of having a cheat is to use some of the advantages to getting ahead of your competition, otherwise why bother right? The first time I got banned I was using aimbot and ESP with nothing else. The ban hammers fell within a week of gameplay. The next 2 times I was much more conservative with it. No ESP and no aimbot but I still got caught. This cheat does its job very well but it does not fall under the FairFight Radar right now. Maybe in 6 months when the Independent servers come up and the Fairfight system is less aggressive then maybe it will ne better for us cheaters; but as it stands right now you will be eventually joining team banned in short order. Don't believe me? Get the trial Demo and go to town with it and you will see. Good Luck with everything!

Drakoni
11-09-2016, 05:10 PM
FairFight is 100% a statistics detecting anti-cheat which there is no possible way for ANY cheat site to protect you against so you are aware. We can not control how their algorithms work or how our customers use the cheat; We give you the options and from there it falls on the end user to be responsible with the cheat. I've been banned on two accounts for 1 week each time, one being my "legit" account with ESP only (I have a 4.7KDR on it which is HIGH) and of course my rage account to advertise the cheats.

As of right now I'm being screenshotted by FairFight consistently around 26-32 times a match with only Wallhack and Vehicle Wallhack enabled since my 1 week ban. Once banned they seem to like to watch you even more closely than a fresh account. Even with using minimal features I'm still getting around 22 kills and 6 deaths a match as a scout (I main scouts with the Gewehr sniper) which is still a drastic advantage over non-cheat users.

gz366
11-10-2016, 12:25 PM
https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f765/clearing-things-up-ban-system-90273/
Explained