PDA

View Full Version : questions about the BF1 cheat

bob2025
11-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Hi all, just wondering if theres a way to use the hack but on another origin account so im not using my main account?

i remember changing CDkeys back in DayZ mod days and curious to see if its possible with BF1, want to cheat on a separate account for laughs (playing semi-legit) is this possible in any way or no?

also, what would you recommend doing with the hack to avoid getting banned

thanks in advance.

Drakoni
11-12-2016, 01:39 PM
You'd have to purchase a new copy of the game on a separate account as that is the only way. As for not getting banned then you'd need to look legit when using the cheat and don't do anything obvious which will trigger FairFight.

bob2025
11-12-2016, 02:26 PM
now to decide whether to risk my personal account and use hacks lightly and play without now n then or buy another copy of the game on the cheap and not have to worry, tough choice haha

Drakoni
11-12-2016, 02:43 PM
Which ever choice you make we will be here and more than happy to help.

n1ghtah
11-29-2016, 03:44 AM
Sorry to barge in on this old thread but in bf1. I want to cheat but I don't want my main account to be banned so I just create a new origin account and buy bf1 again. Let's say I do get banned I can say oh well and go back to my main account and play legit? We aren't worried about ip / hwid bans at all in bf1 yet?

Azza99976
11-29-2016, 03:48 AM
you should be ok sir long as the other one is legit sir

Man-of-Albion
11-29-2016, 03:52 AM
Hi n1ghtah
You should be ok with that, i believe that it will only be games linked to the banned account that would be affected, anew account with new e mail should not be affected. Hopefully another staff member will be able to confirm this :)