PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 1 Review(Very godd)

kamigod
11-13-2016, 09:38 AM
Hi, I have been using the Hack of aimjunkies since the Beta of Battlefield 1. On the first day of the beta I took ban on my account by FF. Then I created another account in the beta and I was not banned anymore after changing the settings of the hack.

Now on BF1 I have been using the hack since LV 1 and I am LV 74 and I have not taken any suspensions yet, I have KDA 4.
Kills 15.137
Deaths 3.175
K / D Ratio 4.767
Headshots 3,892

Whenever you enter the server for the first time in a day, the FF message appears in red on the screen ... it appears 10x in a row in less than 10 minutes. Since when it started to appear this has been since when I got LV 12, always in the first match of the day I play without the hack the whole match. I'll call you later.

I see a lot of people being banned there and in my opinion they are not knowing how to use the hack correctly and you do not have to pretend to be disguising, I play the same way every game, there are matches that I do 100/2; 125/5; 31/12; 40/10. Only infantry game and no car game and always play with friends in full squad or even two full squads on the same team (usually on weekends). Almost every match we get the 5 in the top positions and I at first clear right! Kappa.

About Hack, it's good and I recommend it.
There are some things that still need to be implemented to make it perfect.
Put the distance in meters that the AIM will work the same has in the ESP know? And an option to put as a priority for the closest guys.
Adding AIM to vehicles is what I want the most.

Sorry for my bad English, I speak English, I'm using the translator, I hope you understood.:pokerface:

Thank you.

FF = FairFight

Terminator201
11-13-2016, 09:40 AM
Thanks a lot! Enjoy

romce777
11-13-2016, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the review sir!Stay safe,and have fun! :)

-Regards

chouaster65
11-13-2016, 02:51 PM
Thank you for you time for giving us a honest review :D

dopepatchez
11-13-2016, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the review :)

Regards

minershock
11-13-2016, 10:53 PM
Thank you for your review sir! Have a wonderful day/evening!

MULISHA
11-14-2016, 12:39 AM
I also appreciate your review. However, I'm going to give you constructive criticism. That kill death ratio is ridiculous. You are just looking to be banned. I'm sorry I'm not trying to run your enjoyment. But you're flirting with it again, meaning you probably will soon be banned again if you continue to play like that.

4.7 is so hard to achieve. It's not even funny. Most people that don't cheat usually run around 1.0 KD and lower. I highly suggest that you tone it way down. Actually, I don't know if this account would be fixable.. Sorry

Regards