PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a video of the bf1 hack with automatic guns?

retraction
12-26-2016, 02:10 AM
I tried your BF4 hack and frankly, it was horrible. The sniper worked fine, but the machine guns sucked. I turned off auto-recoil and all that and the aimbot just ceased to function. I am a competitive player so I use the aimbot very subtly. I do most of the aiming, I just need the aimbot to snap on for the very last part and shoot. My main settings are smooth aiming, aim at neck, turn off all random settings like "no recoil", "no spread", "one shot hit", and limit aim angle (i.e., aim in front of me, don't snap and turn around and aim). In BF4, the machine gun would take all day to shoot the player. The gun would move erratically and it would land like, 1 out of 6 shots. Inaccurate and not helpful. I used another cheat providor, AA, but I got banned for a stupid reason.

Also, does vehicle aimbot work? Because in the BF4 hack, it straight up didn't even work.

I looked at your channel and your video didn't look clear because there was no HUD or hit markers or anything. Can someone record some gameplay of the aimbot with a machine gun and/or a DMR, like a medic weapon?

Thanks

Terminator201
12-26-2016, 05:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8gqsWL09gI